SHOOTO HAWAII 7/9 CARD

Jens, so youre confirmed?

palling just got KTFO. It will be hard to comeback from a KO and fight another tough fighter that has the ability KO people too....

nice card.

Working on PPV (again...) Keep fingers crossed

From what I heard, tickets will be incredibly
affordable due to Shooto trying to promote MMA in
Hawaii!

Natto beans - Yup ,I'm supposed to fight, but i still don't know who so I better get off my lazy ass and start training. By the way, Asari natto from Marukai is the shit!

Kid HMC - get back to your studies.

kawasakiyo...
nattobeans...
the chinaman...
chris west...

hope ALL these guys end up with fights on this card...
especially since they're all part of the RAZE family... :)

That would be an awesome card. I hope they put it on DVD.

is this for real?

Paling-Pulver...someone's going down!

Kawasakiyo vs. Harvey Nakamura !

Kyle is David Padilla on the card..

I agree with nattobeans, Kawasakiyo Vs. Harvey
Nakamura would rock!

Please don't start with the Harvey Nakamura talk. Some friends of mine that train at GU have been telling me that it sounds like I'm calling him out and talking shit. If a fight between him and I happen, I admit it would be a good one and it would be an honor. I never talked shit about him and never will, I respect him as a fighter as I do everyone who has ever stepping into a cage or ring.

Kyle Takao

Wow, to bad I going on a trip June 28. OUCH!!!!!!!!

Kawasakiyo vs. Harvey Nakamura... j/k

wooops... i'm late... sorry...
actually it's true...
this is a fight a lot of people would like to see, but i can vouch and say that i've actually never heard Kyle be the one to bring up the subject, nor have i ever heard Kyle say anything disrespectful about him...

guess it's just one of those fights people would like to see... especially since there aren't a ton of guys in that weight class to pick from...

*waits for sapateru to hand him his ass in class tonight...*

Hey, two of Hawaii's top 132 lbrs. that have similar
aggresive styles...... who wouldn't want to see this
one happen??TTT for Kawasakiyo!

Newalu Vs. Takao would be awesome now thats Hawaii best 135lbs fighters...........

Isn't Kid Yamamoto in the 143lb class?

i think he just meant that it'd be awesome to see kid on the card... not necessarily in that 132lb weight class...