SHOOTO HAWAII 7/9 CARD

ttt

Dustin "Clean the 183lbs Shooto Champ" Denes!!!!!!!!!!

This card could possibly be the best Shooto event in years. The card is stacked with great fights.

Pequeno versus TBA? It would be great if he defended his belt against Kid Yamamoto. Unfortunately, TBA is not a nickname for Kid.

Win or lose, Sato will most likely bring great excitement in his fight against Quach.

Pulver/Paling is a fight where somebody is gonna get caught and knocked out with some kind of punching combination. Interesting fight because both these guys love to box.

Shaolin/Ishida has great potential to show off lots of grappling skills. Ishida is a good wrestler, but Shaolin will bring great pressure with his submission skills.

Suda/Denes has the potential to be an outstanding fight. Both fighters are technical and very tough. Suda brings more experience to the table, but Denes will bring his all for the belt.

Cooper/Shields is another title fight so both guys are guaranteed to work hard. There is no guarantee for an exciting fight, but somebody will have to push to win the belt.

TTT!!!

Pequeno Vs. Kid Yamamoto would definitely
rock!!!!

Rich S ... PPV would be incredible

This card is worthy ! ! !

Although you never know, I doubt we'll be seeing "Kid" Yamamoto on a Shooto card. He's getting paid good money by K-1 to fight in their events.

--- "Rich S ... PPV would be incredible... This card is worthy ! ! ! "

I hope we can make it work... but in this particular case, I am indeed flying by the seat of my pants... We are at the table, but time is short.

"Pequeno versus TBA? It would be great if he defended his belt against Kid Yamamoto. Unfortunately, TBA is not a nickname for Kid."

Ivan Menjivar would be a good opponent for Little Nog.