Should Hendricks get his show money?

Didn't read article right. Big Rigg never said he should get his show money.

Much love

If you don't SHOW up to the cage, you get nothing. At least that's my understanding. Phone Post 3.0

wild assumption on my part but I believe 'show money' is money you are paid to show up to the fight

He didn't show, and it's not the fault of anyone else. This one is squarely on Johnny.

Not only should he not get it, I'm of the opinion that it should count as a DQ loss on his record and bump him down in the rankings.

I thought you got show money when you showed up on weight but your opponent could not fight. Phone Post 3.0

No not one cent. Phone Post 3.0

lol is this real life that he feels he should get his show money? Source?

If so, wow

TFK_HossPearson - If you don't SHOW up to the cage, you get nothing. At least that's my understanding. Phone Post 3.0
Didn't Struve get his show money when he blacked out because of his heart problem?
Not comparable to Johny though... Phone Post 3.0

Polar_beatdown - 
TFK_HossPearson - If you don't SHOW up to the cage, you get nothing. At least that's my understanding. Phone Post 3.0
Didn't Struve get his show money when he blacked out because of his heart problem?

Struve blacked out backstage on fight night. He still showed up on weight. Hendricks didn't.

A better example would be Barao passing out in the tub before weigh ins for the first TJ rematch. He didn't show up on weight and did not receive his show money. 

I love Bigg Rigg but this is ridiculous. If you don't make weight and show up to fight, you don't get paid that simple. Phone Post 3.0

Polar_beatdown -
Different animal Phone Post 3.0

Of course not. He used an IV, thus cannot weigh in.

Woodly should get his all hendricks show money.

Lol. Fuck no. Phone Post 3.0

Pay the guy his show money camps ain't free and after his bills needs to pay coaches and training partners.

Then give johnny the Kelvin treatment make him take a fight at 185 next. Phone Post 3.0

I think you misread, it was woodley talking about this subject, not Johny that I know of, and I'm on his team. Phone Post 3.0

Is that why Woodley is thinking about weighing in anyway? Phone Post 3.0

Perfer Et Obdura - Not only should he not get it, I'm of the opinion that it should count as a DQ loss on his record and bump him down in the rankings.
I don't disagree with this. But I also believe this is where it would help to have the support of a union. Phone Post 3.0

loooooooooool.

no.