Should Hendricks get his show money?

Jewbacca -
justinthevikingwren -
Jason - Is there a source on this? I am already on the side of not being a big rig fan. Did he really say he thinks he should get his show money??!! Phone Post 3.0
There is no source! Jewbacca just misread the UG blog where it's about Johny and then went straight into Woodley wants his show money.

Jewbacca has posted this in multiple threads, I've quoted him the times I see asking for a source or saying that he is speaking out of line. Phone Post 3.0
Please stop stalking me Justin.

I kid. Many apologies for reading the quote wrong.I have adhd and read stuff too fast. But I'm man enough to man up when I'm wrong. Mea culpa
Please delete mods Phone Post 3.0
Good on you Phone Post 3.0

Worst part is that $2,500 he's missing out on from Reebok.

MagSlim - Worst part is that $2,500 he's missing out on from Reebok.

Correct me if wrong but I think Hendricks has an individual sponsorship too. He wouldve made more in that aspect. As for show money? Fuck that fatty.

- The Egg (of Greed)

Nope no money for him

GrindOnLine -
Jewbacca -
justinthevikingwren -
Jason - Is there a source on this? I am already on the side of not being a big rig fan. Did he really say he thinks he should get his show money??!! Phone Post 3.0
There is no source! Jewbacca just misread the UG blog where it's about Johny and then went straight into Woodley wants his show money.

Jewbacca has posted this in multiple threads, I've quoted him the times I see asking for a source or saying that he is speaking out of line. Phone Post 3.0

I kid. Many apologies for reading the quote wrong.I have adhd and read stuff too fast. But I'm man enough to man up when I'm wrong. Mea culpa
Good on you double... I'll vote ya up for this too :-)

I just know Johny and know he didn't say he deserves his show money.

Also, I've got ADD, so I understand my brother. Phone Post 3.0

justinthevikingwren - 
GrindOnLine -
Jewbacca -
justinthevikingwren -

Good on you double... I'll vote ya up for this too :-)

I just know Johny and know he didn't say he deserves his show money.

Also, I've got ADD, so I understand my brother. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed, good on you Jewbacca to admit you were wrong but you might want to edit your original post if mods don't delete this thread.

He didn't SHOW up up. So no SHOW money.

Ya know what i'm sayin? Phone Post 3.0

Money is not the same as belts, rankings, records or ratings. It is a person's livelihood.

Fighters aren't just contracted to show up on fight night. They train all year round and are limited both professionally and personally in terms of what they are allowed to do to make money, what they can say in public, tweet, and so on. It's a lot more than just fighting.

There is a difference between someone who shows up fat and someone who experiences a medical emergency.

I think fighters who are injured or suffer medical emergencies in training camp should still have training and living expenses covered and possibly receive a percentage of their purse the closer it is to the event.

Lol not a chance Phone Post 3.0