Should Hendricks get his show money?

I certainly hope not. That would be a terrible precedence.

Steven McTowelie - 
Demolition Man -

There's no way Hendricks believes he should get his show money, he says some stupid things but he's not an idiot. Source? 

Stupid words come from stupid thoughts.

If thinking and saying stupid things doesn't make you stupid, then please tell me what exactly your criteria are for being an idiot. Phone Post 3.0

He says stupid things because he's constantly being asked questions by the media about these highly charged situations, losing the title etc, he's just a regular guy so occasionally he will say something stupid if you  think that makes him an idiot then I don't know what to say to you. 

An idiot is someone who lacks intelligence, Hendricks clearly doesn't. 

If he gets Show Money for not showing he has a great agent/contract.

Maybe IF it's written in his contract that he gets X amount of dollars once he does media or something like that.

I can see an argument there if it was at the negotiating table while working out his contract. Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - Shut the fuck up and go the fuck home Johny. Phone Post 3.0
Dude. I am not much of a fan of Hendricks either, but please keep it professional. Take a couple days to cool off Phone Post 3.0

Is this a joke? Hell no he should not get paid - he totally fucked over everyone who bought tickets to the event, not to mention the UFC, the fans watching at home, and most of all Woodley. He should have to PAY Woodley his win money and have his next 3 fights at middleweight.

Ktaco - Funny how so many bitch about fighter pay but then turn around and say a guy who just busted his ass for a few months in the gym and spent thousands on diets, training, etc, shouldn't get paid.
Why don't the UFC start paying the losers win bonuses too? I mean, they trained and tried real hard to win too?

If you sign a contract and fail to fulfil your duties, you're in breach of contract. If you don't turn up to work, you don't get paid. That's pretty much how the job world works. I feel sorry for the fans who will be on far less money and unable to watch their guy fight. I also feel bad for Tyron. He should be the guy getting Big Rigs Show Money. Phone Post 3.0

show money is only if you make weight.

Jason - Is there a source on this? I am already on the side of not being a big rig fan. Did he really say he thinks he should get his show money??!! Phone Post 3.0
There is no source! Jewbacca just misread the UG blog where it's about Johny and then went straight into Woodley wants his show money.

Jewbacca has posted this in multiple threads, I've quoted him the times I see asking for a source or saying that he is speaking out of line. Phone Post 3.0

Jason -
Steven McTowelie - Shut the fuck up and go the fuck home Johny. Phone Post 3.0
Dude. I am not much of a fan of Hendricks either, but please keep it professional. Take a couple days to cool off Phone Post 3.0
Sorry brother!

Too heated :( Phone Post 3.0

He cost Zuffa a shit ton of money in flying him and his coaches in, hotel, food, promotion of the fight and lost ticket sales because of this unprofessionalism.

He Gets Nothing

Jalal - He never said that.

But he should get something IMO (% of show), was medical issues not him unable to mentally get through the weight cut. Shit happens, and in a sport where owners are taking in $$$$$$, the guys busting their arses should at least receive some sort of compensation when things are out of their control. Phone Post 3.0

If they can say the medical conditions (intestinal blockage/kidney stone) are not a result of his trying to cut to much to fast because he was ill prepared I'd be ok with him getting his show money. But if he failed to properly prepare for his job by being to heavy/fat then that is on him.

I know you couldn't do it but in an ideal world if the fights cancelled because you messed up your weight cut or put to much weight on not only should you not be paid but you should pay your opponents fee,

If this fight was happening on a wsof type show those 2 would be big earners so if their not fighting should wsof still be expected to pay Woodley for a fight that's not happening? Phone Post 3.0

BigDaddy15 - 
TexasBadAss - Woodly should weigh in to get his show. Bigger question is win or ppv points. Phone Post 3.0

Woodley should get his own and Johny's show money, I think. AND HIS REEBOK MONEY!!!

Signed

Woodley should get Hendricks show money

justinthevikingwren -
Jason - Is there a source on this? I am already on the side of not being a big rig fan. Did he really say he thinks he should get his show money??!! Phone Post 3.0
There is no source! Jewbacca just misread the UG blog where it's about Johny and then went straight into Woodley wants his show money.

Jewbacca has posted this in multiple threads, I've quoted him the times I see asking for a source or saying that he is speaking out of line. Phone Post 3.0
Please stop stalking me Justin.

I kid. Many apologies for reading the quote wrong.I have adhd and read stuff too fast. But I'm man enough to man up when I'm wrong. Mea culpa
Please delete mods Phone Post 3.0

Perfer Et Obdura - Not only should he not get it, I'm of the opinion that it should count as a DQ loss on his record and bump him down in the rankings.

This.

OK, enough. It's time to shoot straight on Hendricks.

The guy has NEVER taken care of his body like a professional athlete. he gets huge between fights. That was HIS choice, his lack of discipline, and now it's come home to roost.

This is on Hendricks, and ONLY on Hendricks. UFC doesn't owe him shit.

Fuck no. I hope they feed him to askren Phone Post 3.0

BigTedBear - Pay the guy his show money camps ain't free and after his bills needs to pay coaches and training partners.

Then give johnny the Kelvin treatment make him take a fight at 185 next. Phone Post 3.0
No way, he didn't show up for work, no payment Phone Post 3.0

Juicer - I thought you got show money when you showed up on weight but your opponent could not fight. Phone Post 3.0
Ya Phone Post 3.0