Should the UFC sign Tim Sylvia?

You have Mark Hunt in the mix for the title, and Arlovski and Cro Cop being invited back into the UFC with open arms.

Should they bring back this new exciting young heavyweight Tim Sylvia I keep hearing about? Makes sense, IMO...

No Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - Wasn't he over 330? Phone Post 3.0

By quite a few Caranos, came in north of 370 the last time he weighed in

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/1/3/7486535/pic-former-ufc-champ-tim-sylvia-weighs-371-pounds-ruled-medically-unfit-reality-fighting-mma Phone Post 3.0

MMA_Editor - Tim retired.

Didn't Cro Cop retire several times, too?

Tim is 7-4 with one NC in his last 12 bouts. I think he can add some excitement back to the UFC, maybe bring PPV rates back up to 2009 levels.

I'd love to see the Mainiac get another fight in the UFC. However, guy is almost 400 pounds.

He does deserve a HOF induction as well. Phone Post 3.0

Brian J DSouza - 

Tim is 7-4 with one NC in his last 12 bouts. I think he can add some excitement back to the UFC, maybe bring PPV rates back up to 2009 levels.

But, he JUST retired.

I would of said yes had he weighed in at 265 or less, looked good, been able to fight and won convincingly. In his current shape and health, no, I don't want to see a heart attack of something bad happen. Phone Post 3.0

He retired and couldn't make 265 if his life depended on it. He made a damn good living let him be a cop, hunt and fish and live in peace Phone Post 3.0

Tim is only 40 years old. I heard this Randy Couture dude won the UFC title at the age of 50 or something.

No. Retired and can't make weight. Also seems like Dana doesn't like him much. Phone Post 3.0

As a fighter? No. Phone Post 3.0

I thought he retired and has health issues, so no. Phone Post 3.0

Brian J DSouza -

Tim is only 40 years old. I heard this Randy Couture dude won the UFC title at the age of 50 or something.

Stop trolling. He's prob over 400 pounds by now and his body is shot. Knees, back, wtf is the point of this thread? Phone Post 3.0

No.

Cole konrad Phone Post 3.0

HOF, yes. He played a large part in the history and deserves it.
New fight, no.

I don't want to see him go out like that. Phone Post 3.0

Brian J DSouza -

He retired from a possible medical concern and would never even sniff weight.

What is this thread? Phone Post 3.0

GrindOnLine - Cole konrad Phone Post 3.0
This ^^^^ , also reported Phone Post 3.0

Dumb Phone Post 3.0