Shoyoroll sale

Who's buying their shoyoroll today? Phone Post

I would of, but I just bought a keiko, and for $60 less than what I could of got the white syr for. They're great gis, I just hate to see people buying such a limited batch, to just turn around and sell them on eBay. Not like I haven't done that, but I sold them for $200, not at an outrageous profit like some.

175 for a plain white gi, 185 for just a black gi? lol this is the weakest batch they've come out with yet it seems people are brain washed into thinking this is great.

Am I the only one that wants to run an ion cannon on budovideos to crash the servers?

I don't particularly care for the style, but I want a nice lightweight gi that fits me. The sizing of and A3S seems to be perfect for my frame of 6'2" 175lbs.

Sold out in 12 minutes. Crazy.

Amazing.. Everyone going crazy for a bath robe.. Lol;) .. What can i say i picked up both in the nick of time..;)

I have been training since 96 and have used just about every Gi.. Shoyoroll has lived up to my expectations thus far i give it an A plus rating..;) Phone Post

I was on the website right at 3:00 and it wouldn't put the yin in my shopping cart. I tried multiple times between 3 and 3:10. What a load of shit.

atama gold > syr

had one in my cart and after choosing shipment method, it removed it from my cart and burned me......i feel like i just got snaked on a wave, except i dont have anyone to give the stinkeye to

I heard a rumor that Shoyoroll is thinking of putting out a gi that is available year-round, in unlimited quantities...in addition to still having pre-orders for "special-edition" gi's. If they do this, they are making a mistake and will become just like Lucky or Koral.

so many people so sad over a wizard's robe.

StrictScrutiny - I heard a rumor that Shoyoroll is thinking of putting out a gi that is available year-round, in unlimited quantities...in addition to still having pre-orders for "special-edition" gi's. If they do this, they are making a mistake and will become just like Lucky or Koral.

How so? Just because they will provide a gi year-round doesn't take away from them. They're giving the people who want one of their gis, a chance to actually own one, despite it not being a "special edition". It's a smart move, and I'm sure people are still going to go crazy over their limited releases. I'm sure they gi that they'll release in unlimited quantities won't have some of the features as the others, such as gold weave gusset, reinforced knee pads, etc etc.

Flow 9 - I feel your pain! I got in on time and it wouldn't save it to my cart. I wasted my whole afternoon waiting for this sale and I am pissed. I was going to buy another gi from them and decided to spend my money with M Kimonos. I brought a Machado back in 98 and it was one of the best gi's I every purchased. So I spent my money some where else.

shoyoroll is really hurting their grass roots support with this jordan-esqe sneaker, limited edition nonsense.

Go to jiujitsuprogear.com and order some competition gis and be happy.

hcteks - 
StrictScrutiny - I heard a rumor that Shoyoroll is thinking of putting out a gi that is available year-round, in unlimited quantities...in addition to still having pre-orders for "special-edition" gi's. If they do this, they are making a mistake and will become just like Lucky or Koral.

How so? Just because they will provide a gi year-round doesn't take away from them. They're giving the people who want one of their gis, a chance to actually own one, despite it not being a "special edition". It's a smart move, and I'm sure people are still going to go crazy over their limited releases. I'm sure they gi that they'll release in unlimited quantities won't have some of the features as the others, such as gold weave gusset, reinforced knee pads, etc etc.

people only want a shoyoroll because of it's limited releases though. a year round gi would possibly kill the ebay overpriced gi's but it won't stop people imo. a shoyoroll gi without the gold weave gusset and knee pads isn't worth $150+.

hcteks - 

The reason why Shoyoroll is so popular is because of: (1) quality, (2) design/brand image, and (3) exclusivity. Making a gi available year-round would no longer make the brand exclusive, and as you said yourself, it will be of lower quality. We can argue about this all day, but if they do release a gi that's available year-round, watch their sales drop. Don't fix what isn't broken.

all i know is a lot of people were fuming for missing the gi. it seemed like there were a lot of website problems.

You really do need to have God on your side to get one of these gi's. i have the fastest computer in the free world and from 3:00 to 3:01 the Budovideos page was trying to load and by 3:01 when it finally loaded up all the A2's were gonzo.<br /><br />You can get a Bull Terrier Series M gi in black on Ebay for about the same price. Looks as good or better than the Yang.

BJJkilla - 
hcteks - 

people only want a shoyoroll because of it's limited releases though. a year round gi would possibly kill the ebay overpriced gi's but it won't stop people imo. a shoyoroll gi without the gold weave gusset and knee pads isn't worth $150+.

I'd hope they wouldn't try to sell a lesser gi for that price to be honest.

StrictScrutiny - The reason why Shoyoroll is so popular is because of: (1) quality, (2) design/brand image, and (3) exclusivity. Making a gi available year-round would no longer make the brand exclusive, and as you said yourself, it will be of lower quality. We can argue about this all day, but if they do release a gi that's available year-round, watch their sales drop. Don't fix what isn't broken.

Not arguing at all. They have a fan base in my opinion to keep their sales up, plus you have to look at the other limited things they will release, such as hats, shirts, stickers, patches, bags, rashguards, and so on. But then again, if their sales do drop due to the fact they release a gi for everybody, that's on them.