Shoyoroll

I am disappoint

ttt

buy ouanos new gi you will not be dissapoint.

Rock n Raleigh Suicide - buy ouanos new gi you will not be dissapoint.

This

and let him know 'fern' sent you his way its about time he gives me some free stuff!

the funny thing is...well, nevermind, just get an ouano, they are good

I think a lot of people are disappointed with Shoyoroll at the moment. Their much vaunted customer service has completely disappeared. The 7th Son which had a delivery date of November has still not materialised. If they're having problems then fine but they should communicate it properly.

They've not been responding to requests for updates on their facebook site or provided pictures of the first batch they claim landed 3 weeks ago.

They've got an incredibly loyal and faithful following who are getting frustrated not just with the delays but the lack of communication around it.

I sincerely hope this just a blip because they do make great gis. although I am close to getting an ouano !

get the ouano and judge for yourself

not to hijack the thread but whatever happened to lucky gis?

Hey Guys,

Just posted info on the 7th Son gi's. They have landed over the weekend and have just been held up via customs. We should have them cleared anyday now and if you have any questions or issues feel free to email us at info@shoyoroll.com . Thanks again guys.

Hey Guys,

Just posted info on the 7th Son gi's. They have landed over the weekend and have just been held up via customs. We should have them cleared anyday now and if you have any questions or issues feel free to email us at info@shoyoroll.com . Thanks again guys.

MurdochIRL - not to hijack the thread but whatever happened to lucky gis?

those things are too way overpriced. syr is the new lucky gi

I tried hard to like my shoyoroll but the a3s fit like crap. pants way too tight and the jacket sleeves way too long. Only gi I've had to sell.

i was disappoint with that comp batch they sent out after the 6, and the batch 6 pants tore with in 3 months, after that, i say to self, no mo shoyoroll :(

Koral MKM. Fits perfect, never have to worry about it shrinking, never have to wait all night to get in on a preorder, and then wait 4 months for the gi.

@vegard what is your weight and height bud? Sorry to hear bout that.

@Rock send me a pic and we will get you a replacement pair.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

The whole gi market is out of control. The growth and popularity of BJJ has flooded the market with gis and fight wear companies. I've watched gi prices double and triple over the last few years. I like a lot of these gis, but can't justify spending that much on something that's made to soak up sweat and blood. lol

guys why didn't you post pictures of the first batch of 7th sons that you said arrived weeks back ? People on the facebook site have been getting frustrated at the lack of communication.

Did these first batch of GI's arrive - were they also held up in customs ?

vegard - I tried hard to like my shoyoroll but the a3s fit like crap. pants way too tight and the jacket sleeves way too long. Only gi I've had to sell.

I have had the same problem with the pants...and I bought two A3S (one white, one blue)

My legs are long with...well no muscle mass at all LOL

If they are too tight for me, who are they actually built for?!

I've just bought an Atama Mundials No9, gonna take it for a test drive tomorrow:-)