Significant 115lbers?

RicePicker - 5'8 125? wth, I thought I was light for my height (5'5 125) plus I'm 17 so still got room to grow. good god you must be a twig Phone Post

I have 2-3 inches in you, I'm as thin as you are young man. When you're legal and start fighting amateur hit me up and see what it's like to get handled by a twig. Phone Post

BonesJonesHeavyweightChamp2014 - How about we force all the Bantams, feathers and flys to bulk upto 155, then remove all those weightclasses? I don't know how a grown man can weigh anything under 150lbs...

You're ignorant. :) Phone Post

HELWIG -  One of the best fighters I train with walks at 130 and fights at 125 when he can get matches and often at 135. Guys cut down from 155 to 135.

The lowest weight in any sport for professional grown men is minimumweight 105lbs.

If you cant be compeititve at 105, then they simply have nothing for you.

So a 5 foot guy who walks at 110lbs is basically screwed.

He'd be eaten alive by animals cutting from 120 to get to minmumweight.

And thats a huge chunk % of your weight.

Thanks for the non ignorant post, they seem to be few and far between.

I fluctuate between 135 And 125. Usually in the 120s. I just feel that even at 125 I'd have a disadvantage due to damn weight cuts. Only advantage I'd see if having a bit of height and reach.

Where do you train out of? Smallest guy I train with is around 170 when he is preparing for a fight. Maybe 180 naturally. Need to find some flyweights to see how i match up all things equal (physically) Phone Post

chris80cent - Why not just fight at 125 so you don't have to fuckin cut weight?.. Have you ever cut weight before, because it sucks, if you don't have to that's best and 125ers are already little guys so I doubt you'll be smaller or bigger than most guys. Phone Post

Nope. Never had to cut weight before but I have lived with two amateur MMA fighters. Saw it all the time and know it sucks.

I'm not ready to compete yet, I'd like to sharpen my ground game before I compete. I'm thinking late 2012. Early 2013. Maybe I can bulk up to 130-135 by then. Phone Post

MasterofMartialArts -
BonesJonesHeavyweightChamp2014 - How about we force all the Bantams, feathers and flys to bulk upto 155, then remove all those weightclasses? I don't know how a grown man can weigh anything under 150lbs...

This is where you couldn't be more wrong.

Love to see what some of the flyweights and bantamweights of the board have to say about this. Phone Post

My girl is Top 115 for sure Phone Post

SMS89 - Just move to Ethiopia and see if you can make a run for the Heavyweight Championship. Phone Post

I LOLed. Phone Post

Rival School - My girl is Top 115 for sure Phone Post

Can I mount? Phone Post

"Where do you train out of? Smallest guy I train with is around 170 when he is preparing for a fight. Maybe 180 naturally. Need to find some flyweights to see how i match up all things equal (physically) Phone Post"

AMA Fight Club Whippany NJ

Tons of guys 155 and down.

UGCTT_JediMMA -
Rival School - My girl is Top 115 for sure Phone Post

Can I mount? Phone Post

Mount would be avoiding her greatest asset.. The asstrodome Phone Post

what is 115 called gnatweight?

Imagine being a natural 105lber and having to deal with ANIMALS cutting from 120lbs.

Well I'm love 5'9-5'10 ish and I weigh about 155 and I couldn't imagine being anything under 145. I think what you need to do is eat like a mad man if you truly can't gain. When I say a lot I don't mean till your full, I mean till your past that, make sure it's healthy though. Also, look up hard gainer workouts. These are meant for guys like you and you could see significant changes. Phone Post

ChaosOverkill - what is 115 called gnatweight?

Strawweight smart guy.

Twenty47 - Fuck man I was 115 in 6th grade. Phone Post

I walked around 165 in grade 8. But with addition of muscle and losing a lot of body fat, I'm not even fucking sure how I am only 140 pounds. I must have hollow bones, even though I never break anything. I'm not even super lean at 140 and could easily drop another 5 pounds in body fat. Pretty sure I should turn my body over to science to figure out how the fuck I weigh so little. Phone Post