Silva Most Exciting Champ in UFC?

I think so. I love watching him fight. He is a terror on the feet or top position and very active and is constantly on the attack even when on his back. He looks to finish fights:

Result Opponent Method Event Title Date Round Time
 Win Nathan Marquardt TKO (Strikes) UFC 73 - Stacked 7/7/2007 1 4:50
 Win Travis Lutter Submission (Choke) UFC 67 - All or Nothing 2/3/2007 2 2:11
 Win Rich Franklin TKO (Strikes) UFC 64 - Unstoppable 10/14/2006 1 2:59
 Win Chris Leben KO (Knee) UFC - Ultimate Fight Night 5 6/28/2006 1 0:49

Finishes fights and looks great doing so.

Hands down, sickest fighter.

SPIDER

That Spiderman shirt he wore seals it too. That shirt is fucking nasty.

^ I like that shirt too....lol

Silva is great but hasn't faced the true competition at MW. He hasn't been tested yet. put him in there with Kang, Filho, Lindland, Henderson, Misaki etc. and we'll see what he's really made of.

LOL

Silva's been world class since you were in elementary school 'Yoshida

His last three opponents have not been bad fighters at all, and some would argue that they may be able to beat some of the guys on your list EY.

Most exciting UFC fighters
1) Silva
2) Chuck
3) GSP
4) Hughes

Nate, Horn and Rich are the real deal at 185. He took them out. He has been tested, he is doing very well...

19 wins and only 5 of those by decision. 11 KO's and 3 subs......

Silvas fight was boring compared to Sherks or Noguieras fight. He did well, ended it quickly but it was far from having a memorable moment like most of the other fights.

"LOL

Silva's been world class since you were in elementary school 'Yoshida "

lol @ you. Silva was the former #1 at MW until chonan absolutely embarrassed him, since then he has worked his way back up but there are still fighters ranked ahead of him such as Filho and Henderson.

His fights in the UFC have been entertaining but nowhere near elite level top 5 competition. Rich was never top 5, he was always overrated, so please don't bring that up. Winning over tanner and the crow doesn't make you top 5.

So who has Lindland beat? Lutter? Who has the pride guys beat? only
each other, your rankings mean less than our elections yoshida.

I expect that if he again smashes ACE in Cincinnati, we could se his next challenge coming from Filho, Linland or Kang. There is no one left for him to fight other than Henderson and he seems to be looking at the 205 division now.

"So who has Lindland beat? Lutter? Who has the pride guys beat? only each other, your rankings mean less than our elections yoshida."

lol @ you. You are retarded. Lindland went the distance with Rampage the UFC LHW champ. A far bigger accomplishment than beating the crow and tanner.

In addition, many people think Lindland won that fight.

Ok, yeah losing a decision means more than Destroying Crow and Tanner
and ruining their careers. Ok buddy, keep being delusional Yoshida.

To answer the original question. Yes he is the most exciting UFC champ.

ttt 4 "ballet of violence"

The Spider is definitely a favorite of mine!