Since May of 2020, 60% of UFC events have been at the APEX

I’ve never had a alt name.
I accused ubof having one (pending approval)

I’m not a shill

I maybe a douchbag in Ur eyes, but we just have a difference of opinion.

What post are u refering to , in regards to me editing, my post

I only usually edit my posts when I see I’ve made a spelling mistake as I post from my phone etc

I hope we can just move on, this drama is for Faggits and trans people

We good

Thought you were accusing me of having an alt account

Or accusing me of hiding behind a new screen name

I was Rambo John J and I am Outlaw Shit…I have used both on forums before

Beyond that Apex sucks, no fighter that gets signed to UFC should be fighting in a garage smaller than all their previous smaller promotion crowds…Period.

1 Like

Ahh ok.

I thought someone said u were Pending Approval,

My sincere apologies Sir
:pray:

2 Likes

Rambo, why did u change SN’s

2 Likes

Fair enough…no worries…I still sense an edit somewhere

I did see you tag me in a thread somewhere as hiding behind an new SN

All my posts are Rambo/Outlaw Shit solely

1 Like

I do that for fun, variety is the spice of life…on multiple forums

Plus every now and then I weed out a fake detective trying to call me out…then we apologize and make up lol…like now

I assume all SN changes are easily looked up so I don’t view them as deceptive

As I said before, I don’t dick tuck and edit posts for any other reason apart from silly spelling mistakes that I notice after I post.

You know the spelling police would be all over that shit

Fran Healy Error GIF by Travis

How about we compromise on all WMMA fights to be solely in the APEX

DEAL

2 Likes

All good man

Just wanted to set you straight about Outlaw Shit hiding behind an SN…that isn’t reality

I always shoot from the hip with my MMA Fan opinion, right or wrong

2 Likes

U do, this is true,

As I do.

We won’t always agree on things, but this is what a forum is all about

1 Like

1 Like

source

Tim And Eric Mind Blown GIF

1 Like

The Apex of shit cards IMO

1 Like

UFC is killing it at the APEX.

They are pumping out TUF, 15 DWCS shows and like 20 or 25 Fight Nights a year from that place plus they are still doing their big shows at T-Mobile, London, Abu Dhabi, Miami, Canada, Boston, Sydney, etc…

For all the UGers saying nobody cares about Fight Nights, well when UFC does take them on the road now they always sellout the arenas and often break gate records.

Nobody on the UG cared about the Almeida card and it was not special but it broke the gate record for the arena in Charlotte because demand for the live UFC product is stronger than ever.

This is the digital age, the APEX gives them a lot of control to keep rolling whenever they want regardless of how this or that deal is shaping up with this or that venue.

Do I want to see big shows in the APEX? No. I like the ambiance of t he good sized crowd. Do I care if some Contender Series fights or some random Fight Night is out of the APEX instead of in front of 8k people in Kentucky or North Dakota? Nope.

UFC knows exactly what they are doing with the use of the APEX and its the right move.

Agreed. I do like the apex for smaller events. When UFC goes to these random cities…it’s the athletic commission we now have to worry about.

With the apex/Vegas shows… basically the athletic commission is the best one were gonna get. So judging is a little.bit better atleast. Lol

2 Likes

I love the Apex as an endeavor shareholder. cuts down on a lot of costs.

1 Like

No
No
No
And no

1 Like

Exactly! You can sit in your car and listen to the radio or you can go to a concert in a stadium. Not the same experience.