Sinead O’Connor Calls McGregor Slave Owner

Rabid Bunyip -
Packman_26 -

It's been 7 hours and 15 days and I still don't know what she is saying.

Gold.

Nothing compares to this little joke

Haha... She also claimed that Prince beat the shit out of her. In a fist fight. 

She's deffo insane, and Connor's tweet does look like he's suggesting to fly people in from abroad. I mean it's Ireland, come on, you can drive to where the fruit is picked, it's not like you're crossing the sea.

We've had the same problem in the UK since our Brexit fuckkery, farms have been struggling to get low paid fruit and veg pickers.

Moke -
Al Cappucino - 

After having converted to Islam, Sinead O’Connor no longer wants to be around any white people — whom she called “disgusting” and seemed to think include all non-Muslims.

The 51-year-old singer, who now goes by the name Shuhada’ Davitt, even acknowledged that the sentiment she was about to express Tuesday is racist.

“I’m terribly sorry. What I’m about to say is something so racist I never thought my soul could ever feel it. But truly I never wanna spend time with white people again (if that’s what non-muslims are called). Not for one moment, for any reason. They are disgusting,” she wrote on Twitter.

So really.....nobody should give two shits what she has to say about anything

Way to generalize, Sinead. Yup, you’re racist. And about a dozen other things.

Did you cry when you posted this?

Those are her words you dumb fucking faggot

Short circuiting hairless monkey…

1 Like
Packman_26 -

A shame you only have one upvote for this (mine)

1 Like

Sinead is a crazy oul cunt, and has been since I was a kid, she will jump on the chance to court drama, nothing new here folks.

1 Like
Al Cappucino -
Moke -
Al Cappucino - 

After having converted to Islam, Sinead O’Connor no longer wants to be around any white people — whom she called “disgusting” and seemed to think include all non-Muslims.

The 51-year-old singer, who now goes by the name Shuhada’ Davitt, even acknowledged that the sentiment she was about to express Tuesday is racist.

“I’m terribly sorry. What I’m about to say is something so racist I never thought my soul could ever feel it. But truly I never wanna spend time with white people again (if that’s what non-muslims are called). Not for one moment, for any reason. They are disgusting,” she wrote on Twitter.

So really.....nobody should give two shits what she has to say about anything

Way to generalize, Sinead. Yup, you’re racist. And about a dozen other things.

Did you cry when you posted this?

Those are her words you dumb fucking faggot

How is simple comprehension so difficult. Especially when taking the time to post. The guy was talking about Sinead’s words. Wow. 

O'Conner has been an attention seeker my whole life... she is worthless.

so the Irish fuck is going to fly in immigrants - why?

so he can pay them 3/5ths of fuck all instead of the legal going rate?

what's wrong - not prepared to give the jobs to local unemployed people?

Moke -
bungee up - 
Erik Apple -

Fuck that bitch. Feel her to Al Quada so they can rape her til she suicides. Then lets see how much she likes white people

Im not defending her but calm the fuck down.  Bringing al Qaeda into it now.

Would you fly off the handle at firas zahabi, kabib or mike Tyson like that?  Didn't think so

A bit ironic for someone who comes across like mma fan should worship the ground that fighters walk on.

Firas and Tyson don’t talk out of their ass and hate all non-muslims. Learn to make proper comparisons.

You know who hates all non-muslims? Al Qaeda and Sinead O’Connor. That’s a proper comparison…as has already been made by Erik Apple.

Al Qaeda hates Muslims more than you hate Muslims.

You know who kills the most Muslims? Not Christians, or Westerners. It’s Al Qaeda and other “heretical” Islamic sects. 

You see, friend, Al Qaeda is predominantly dominated by a sect of Islam called Wahabi. The radical adherants to Wahabism (Al Qaeda for example), believe that everyone who doesn’t subscribe to their ultra revisionist, ultra violent translation of the Quran, is a heretic, and is worse than a none-believer. Muslims who don’t believe in Wahabism, or to a lesser extent Salafism, are the number 1 target for radical Wahabists, because they view them sort of like a traitor. The scum of the scum. Purging their own house, is priority number 1. It’s why you see bombs going off in the middle of open air markets constantly. It’s why you saw Al Nusra, Al Qaeda and ISIS massacring muslims in Syria and Northern Iraq for 5 years.

Moke -
Ghengiseanie -
bungee up -
KingMartyrJack -
GrindOnLine -

Sinead forgot we’re in the middle of a pandemic. 

No she didn't.

She (rightfully) thought he was referring to this

https://bbc.in/2z040f2

Have a read of my post.

This is just highlighting a bigger problem which is that this happens every year. 

Ireland has a high unemployment rate meanwhile they have to get workers in every year to pick their fruit.   Proves high unemployment dosen't necessarily mean lack of jobs.

because as in america, national citizens are unwilling ot owrk in the payt or conditions migrant workers will. Its fine nad dandy saying your nation requires the work, until your apples sudnely cost $20 an apple becuase mr ladn owner wants to maintain his margins.

That's a circular argument. The reason the pay isn't enough to entice American workers is because foreign (mostly illegal) immigrants drove the wages too low.

It's more circular than that. They need low wage workers, to pick the fruit, to keep the costs down, because earnings have not kept pace with cost of living for the last 6 decades. Most Americans wouldn't be able to afford fruit picked at a wage that a non-desperate America would be willing to pick fruit for, and so, the circle of jerk of middle america getting the soggy biscuit continues. Real income stagnates, costs go up, businesses need to export labour to keep prices down to remain competitive in the market, pushing more jobs out of the hands of Americans.

Wonderful system we've created here. 

https://youtu.be/Q73DVGhsMiE

Skip to 3 mins to hear about the Prince fight story. She also refutes the never wanting to be around white people comments.

I don’t know, maybe she has a new album coming out which is why she responded to Conor the way she did.  Whatever you say about her you have to hand it to her for trying to expose what the Catholic Church was covering up back in the day. She did that way before it was cool & it cost her career. 

bungee up -
Erik Apple -

Fuck that bitch. Feel her to Al Quada so they can rape her til she suicides. Then lets see how much she likes white people

Im not defending her but calm the fuck down.  Bringing al Qaeda into it now.

Would you fly off the handle at firas zahabi, kabib or mike Tyson like that?  Didn't think so

A bit ironic for someone who comes across like mma fan should worship the ground that fighters walk on.

Khabib yes. Tyson no...

pidgey -
Packman_26 -

A shame you only have one upvote for this (mine)

Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling. Tell me baby, where did I go wrong ?

iJehova - 

An Irish company fly in workers every year to pick their fruit. The 200(ish) workers are all housed and fed on site…they have apparently been doing this for some time but it’s only hit the news since the plague.

I dont recall exactly who,perhaps it was even Connor, but didnt some mma fighter publicly reach out to her when she was having a mental breakdown or schizophrenic snap a few years back? May Have even been Schaub, but I'm not 100% and too lazy to look

ferox - 
iJehova - 

An Irish company fly in workers every year to pick their fruit. The 200(ish) workers are all housed and fed on site…they have apparently been doing this for some time but it’s only hit the news since the plague.

Tell them to stop please.

HYBRID JON - 

I dont recall exactly who,perhaps it was even Connor, but didnt some mma fighter publicly reach out to her when she was having a mental breakdown or schizophrenic snap a few years back? May Have even been Schaub, but I'm not 100% and too lazy to look

Tyson Fury helped her out when she was living in a shitty motel room in New Jersey and having an episode. 

Bobby Lupo - 
HYBRID JON - 

Tyson Fury helped her out when she was living in a shitty motel room in New Jersey and having an episode. 

Thank you for the clarification Mr. Lupo!

Ghengiseanie -
bungee up -
KingMartyrJack -
GrindOnLine -

Sinead forgot we’re in the middle of a pandemic. 

No she didn't.

She (rightfully) thought he was referring to this

https://bbc.in/2z040f2

Have a read of my post.

This is just highlighting a bigger problem which is that this happens every year. 

Ireland has a high unemployment rate meanwhile they have to get workers in every year to pick their fruit.   Proves high unemployment dosen't necessarily mean lack of jobs.

because as in america, national citizens are unwilling ot owrk in the payt or conditions migrant workers will. Its fine nad dandy saying your nation requires the work, until your apples sudnely cost $20 an apple becuase mr ladn owner wants to maintain his margins.

The sick truth is that it's easier to not work and blame immigrants for taking the job's. 

That line you're spouting has been sad because many times and it's not true more often that in is.   

I'm telling you.  I did this for years.  I know what I'm talking about first hand.  Im sure Australia has comparable fruit prices to America.   I picked apples.  At the time it was $50 a bin . 3 bins a day was a piece of piss to get  4-5 was more like the target. 

In that same town i was working in i gaurentee there were people that absolutely capable of working that would rather sit at home playing there Sony playstation, smoking bongs , doing their paperwork for the government that said thay can't find a job. So they could get their $600 a fortnight.   Those people should be ridiculed.   Instead they blame immigrants for taking their jobs. Which is not true.

That's something that's fucked about America.   People are homeless on the street and have no shame about asking for money. Some middle age healthy people. That could easily be making a living picking fruit.   Instead you all just blame the Mexicans for taking all the jobs.  Which simply isn't true