Sinead O’Connor Calls McGregor Slave Owner

weaktendons -

Does sinead think Romanians and Bulgarians are fleeing for their lives? Communism is long gone sinead, wake up.

They really think that of every immigrant.

The celebutards level of ignorance is abysmal.

And as the aussie above pointed out, LOL at sending a CV for picking fruits and veggies.

Like anyone cares what this has-been thinks. 

She has a well documented history of mental illness

Erik Apple -

Fuck that bitch. Feel her to Al Quada so they can rape her til she suicides. Then lets see how much she likes white people

Im not defending her but calm the fuck down.  Bringing al Qaeda into it now.

Would you fly off the handle at firas zahabi, kabib or mike Tyson like that?  Didn't think so

A bit ironic for someone who comes across like mma fan should worship the ground that fighters walk on.

1 Like

Perhaps she is unaware of the concept of metaphor.

Al Cappucino - 

After having converted to Islam, Sinead O’Connor no longer wants to be around any white people — whom she called “disgusting” and seemed to think include all non-Muslims.

The 51-year-old singer, who now goes by the name Shuhada’ Davitt, even acknowledged that the sentiment she was about to express Tuesday is racist.

“I’m terribly sorry. What I’m about to say is something so racist I never thought my soul could ever feel it. But truly I never wanna spend time with white people again (if that’s what non-muslims are called). Not for one moment, for any reason. They are disgusting,” she wrote on Twitter.

So really.....nobody should give two shits what she has to say about anything

Way to generalize, Sinead. Yup, you’re racist. And about a dozen other things.

btw, If Conor is talking about not bring in outsiders, isn’t that the OPPOSITE of slavery, where you import labor? If he’s talking about domestic labor, then he’s doing nothing more than employing people of his country which should be commended. Leave it to radical lefties to perceive everything as 180* opposite of what it actually is.

2 Likes

It's been 7 hours and 15 days and I still don't know what she is saying.

1 Like
bungee up - 
Erik Apple -

Fuck that bitch. Feel her to Al Quada so they can rape her til she suicides. Then lets see how much she likes white people

Would you fly off the handle at firas zahabi, kabib or mike Tyson like that?  Didn't think so

A bit ironic for someone who comes across like mma fan should worship the ground that fighters walk on.

Firas and Tyson don’t talk out of their ass and hate all non-muslims. Learn to make proper comparisons.

You know who hates all non-muslims? Al Qaeda and Sinead O’Connor. That’s a proper comparison…as has already been made by Erik Apple.

3 Likes
Packman_26 -

It's been 7 hours and 15 days and I still don't know what she is saying.

Gold.

Nothing compares to this little joke

1 Like
GrindOnLine -

Sinead forgot we’re in the middle of a pandemic. 

Yes, most of the SJW leftists have put the "your racist" routine on hold for now (when we're actually experiencing some form of real struggle). Sinead - please be like the other leftists and wait until after the real problems have past to start yelling/typing your NPC agenda again.

![](upload://qIqAL6A9IPp3ThUPtIwRDgSxfec.jpeg)

I am sure 2012 unemployed conor would have answered the call to fruit picking arms.

Sinead is a ball buster.

bungee up -
KingMartyrJack -
GrindOnLine -

No she didn't.

She (rightfully) thought he was referring to this

https://bbc.in/2z040f2

Have a read of my post.

This is just highlighting a bigger problem which is that this happens every year. 

Ireland has a high unemployment rate meanwhile they have to get workers in every year to pick their fruit.   Proves high unemployment dosen't necessarily mean lack of jobs.

because as in america, national citizens are unwilling ot owrk in the payt or conditions migrant workers will. Its fine nad dandy saying your nation requires the work, until your apples sudnely cost $20 an apple becuase mr ladn owner wants to maintain his margins.

Twitter has exposed B list celebs as mental retards 

Erik Apple -

Did Sinead convert to islam or something?

I feel like I remember that she did now that you mention it but I have no idea. That'd be the least weird thing about her anyways. Also, she was not exactly a fan of the pope back in the day. Not sure if the continued child molesting from the church has changed her mind much.

Shes been crazy since only a couple years after becoming famous for a song she didnt write. Its been a constant downslide for her ever since. Shes a total nutbag now.

She had a cute face back in the day though.

SidRival135 - 

![](upload://qIqAL6A9IPp3ThUPtIwRDgSxfec.jpeg)

I knew Sinead would regret this. :wink:

Ghengiseanie -
bungee up -
KingMartyrJack -
GrindOnLine -

No she didn't.

She (rightfully) thought he was referring to this

https://bbc.in/2z040f2

Have a read of my post.

This is just highlighting a bigger problem which is that this happens every year. 

Ireland has a high unemployment rate meanwhile they have to get workers in every year to pick their fruit.   Proves high unemployment dosen't necessarily mean lack of jobs.

because as in america, national citizens are unwilling ot owrk in the payt or conditions migrant workers will. Its fine nad dandy saying your nation requires the work, until your apples sudnely cost $20 an apple becuase mr ladn owner wants to maintain his margins.

That's a circular argument. The reason the pay isn't enough to entice American workers is because foreign (mostly illegal) immigrants drove the wages too low.

1 Like
bungee up -
Erik Apple -

Whats ironic? Firas, Khabib and Mike have never said anything like what that retarded chick said. So it's a terrible comparison

1 Like