Singapore retreat info

I am not a SBG member however I would like some information so I could possibly attend.

Hi Cassidy,

Drop me an email at hheadz@hotmail.com so I can add you the mailing list. The retreat has been fixed for May 05.

Cheers

Kon

SBGi Singapore ATG

Kon,
i think I will be in Bangkok by May 05. Any details on the Thailand trip?
Thanks
Phil

Sorry just saw this thread. You can also check our website www.straightblastgym.com under 'when' and you will see the new dates in May, and Kon's contact info.

The Singapore info is also listed under 'Where' in the International Gym's section.

Hope to see you there.

Matt,
Thanks for info. Quick questions for you. First, will there be Thailand retreat this year? Also, when will you be at the Centerline gym again before May 05'?
Thank you
Phil

Phil,

Regards Thailand. . .yes, there will be a retreat there this Year (05). We are looking at early Summer.

Rodney King is organizing that this time, so please send him an e-mail and remind him to get moving on that! : ) As soon as I hear specific dates I will let you know asap, and post here and on our site.

Regards centerline Gym, I am speaking with Jerry and will most likely have a date before Years. Jerry has been wanting me to send him a specific date, so the delay is all me. . .I am just trying to sort out my schedule for 05 a little more carefuly then I did for 04. But I will be there for sure sometime soon.

Singapore, Thailand and South Africa are gonna be 3 trips that I will do in the (hopefully) near future. Both are exotic and beautiful and you get to train with some top coaches and athletes/fighters.

I am going, now I just need hotel info, should be great, I am looking forward to meeting you all. What usually goes on at a retreat? My wife and two daughters are coming as well, to experiance the culture on our extra days there.

Cassidy,

Will send you hotel info soon. I assure you, your family will have a GREAT time here and will not want to leave!

Regards

Kon

You will not want to leave. . .for sure! It will be a great time.

Also, just recieved word that SBGi Coach/Ireland RD John Kavanagh will make the retreat. So that will be fun as well. Great training, and probable trouble in Singapore. . .look out.

dude!

Trouble we can handle...not sure about Irish though :-)

This is gonna be great!

Kon

Reptile:
Will the Singapore retreat be at the same venue as 2004?

Matt:
Will the Singapore retreat have gi/no gi material?

Thanks and see you in Singapore &/or Thailand

Vince @kdta.com

"Matt: Will the Singapore retreat have gi/no gi material?"

well i can guaruntee there'll be some wicked no gi stuff ;)

"not sure about Irish though :-)"

HAHA WATCH OUT MAN, ME AND THE BLIND CELTIC PRINCESS ARE ON OUR WAY COVERED IN JAM RIDING A DEAF GOAT!!!!!!!!!!

LOL the goat was deaf?! I had that backwards before.

well the goat is changeable, you never know...

This will rock! Singapore rocks!

Gi, no gi, Jits with hits. . mma.

We will work it all.

great!
Just needed to know what to bring along.

lessee:

smelly gi - check,

smelly rashie - check,

smelly gloves - check,

smelly mouthpiece - check,

smellier jock - check

Dude, wash your gear or I will be forced to work only rolling pin knee ride, minus subs with you. ; )

smelly gear = very uncool.

So is a BJJ gi going to be a neccesity? If so I will order one. I know MMA gloves etc will be needed.