Site Issues

209'd@170 -

I'm on the iOS app. Can you tell me why the ignore function doesn't work? 

Ive been trying to ignore that break a leg Andy clown that keeps posting about his boyfriend hector in every thread

I’ve ignored about twenty people accidentally because the button is right where I put my thumb :-/ 

Maybe the persistent pop ups will get fixed on the app too 

Top men are on it 

Chris -

Over the past few days the site has been experiencing some issues that we've now identified and are working to fix. The site's stability has been rock solid for a while and it took some time to find the issues that popped up. Ending up being some issues with updates on Heroku and expect to have it sorted out soon.

Hold the Door and it'll be fixed soon as we can!

actually, it hasnt been rock solid.

i have been getting "thread deleted" messages for at least 6 months

MountainMedic -
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
Chris - 

The site's stability has been rock solid for a while 

Image result for yeah right animated gif

While I'm laughing and agreeing with you, I do have to ask this-

Why do you think admin is slow to make posts like this?

Well, it’s because no answer is good enough and this will be pages and pages of shit talking now.

Not that it’s not justified, but some of you guys will take the opportunity to just let off both barrels and then keep reloading.

I promise you that the Frontline mods are here to pass on issues and concerns. When the site gets the flu we pass it up the chain. Often we catch weird shit before you guys and it gets before it’s enough of a problem for most users to notice.

Keep yelling, please. I mean that. The site is nothing without users. The uses ARE the site.

Just keep it respectful and comical*

*Not saying your post was wrong in any way, it was pretty much perfect. Just taking advantage of your post to pass on my thoughts.

Maybe if admin wasnt FOS and made statements like "website has been rock solid", people wouldnt be shit talking as much

J_Liz3 -
ABCTT_RAT FINK -

This should be copied over and over

Hold up. Where is this ass from?
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
Chris - 

The site's stability has been rock solid for a while 

Image result for yeah right animated gif

If the site is solid it shows they're CHOOSING to fuck it up with ads, redirects, etc
ABCTT_RAT FINK -

Makes it all better.

Where can I get the Beta App?

Rock Solid today. Bravo. 

I love seeing that they took the time to answer any questions. You know, beacause they care about the customer. Buncha shit cocks.