Site Issues

MountainMedic -
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
Chris - 

The site's stability has been rock solid for a while 

Image result for yeah right animated gif

While I'm laughing and agreeing with you, I do have to ask this-

Why do you think admin is slow to make posts like this?

Well, it’s because no answer is good enough and this will be pages and pages of shit talking now.

Not that it’s not justified, but some of you guys will take the opportunity to just let off both barrels and then keep reloading.

I promise you that the Frontline mods are here to pass on issues and concerns. When the site gets the flu we pass it up the chain. Often we catch weird shit before you guys and it gets before it’s enough of a problem for most users to notice.

Keep yelling, please. I mean that. The site is nothing without users. The uses ARE the site.

Just keep it respectful and comical*

*Not saying your post was wrong in any way, it was pretty much perfect. Just taking advantage of your post to pass on my thoughts.

I like you and Sagiv but don’t defend them. They fucked us all even if you’re not willing to admit it. I quit bitching only because it doesn’t fucking matter. They don’t give a fuck.

Just embrace it and don’t defend them. It’s best to just stay quiet…it’s worked out for Kirik and OP for a while now. 

lionsoul -
Chris -

Over the past few days the site has been experiencing some issues that we've now identified and are working to fix. The site's stability has been rock solid for a while and it took some time to find the issues that popped up. Ending up being some issues with updates on Heroku and expect to have it sorted out soon.

Hold the Door and it'll be fixed soon as we can!

So basically we should be willing to sacrifice ourselves and die for the sake of the OG?

Do you love Kirik or don't you!?!

Good to hear. I almost had to use the non frames version yesterday.

I now send Facebook messages to notify them when the og is down. Lol

^ lol at "support the sport bros!"

Goochy Mang -
MountainMedic -
Chris - 

Well, it’s because no answer is good enough and this will be pages and pages of shit talking now.

Not that it’s not justified, but some of you guys will take the opportunity to just let off both barrels and then keep reloading.

I promise you that the Frontline mods are here to pass on issues and concerns. When the site gets the flu we pass it up the chain. Often we catch weird shit before you guys and it gets before it’s enough of a problem for most users to notice.

Keep yelling, please. I mean that. The site is nothing without users. The uses ARE the site.

*Not saying your post was wrong in any way, it was pretty much perfect. Just taking advantage of your post to pass on my thoughts.

I like you and Sagiv but don’t defend them. They fucked us all even if you’re not willing to admit it. I quit bitching only because it doesn’t fucking matter. They don’t give a fuck.

Just embrace it and don’t defend them. It’s best to just stay quiet…it’s worked out for Kirik and OP for a while now. 

Yup

LOL @ “rock solid”. But its whatever. Its the holidays, nobody expects someone to sit at a computer all day making sure shit stays working right.

Take away the old school frame version though, and therell be hell to pay.

I actually got a lot of work done today as it appeared (and later confirmed) that the site had issues…

MountainMedic -
Chris - 

I would counter with admin is slow in responding because they know how bad the site is and it just feeds the fire. I can’t seem to scroll through a thread without somehow getting redirected to the App Store. I let my blue name lapse because of the empty promise of no ads for blue namers 

in before Rock Solid Website s/n

rushinbear - I actually got a lot of work done today as it appeared (and later confirmed) that the site had issues.....

lol :open_mouth:

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - in before Rock Solid Website s/n

Top men are registering as we speak...

Perhaps, and please hear me out, there is a way in which to remedy a great deal of this forum’s issues in one fell swoop. Kirik…

…please delete the UG.

GOAT St. Pierre - 
rushinbear - I actually got a lot of work done today as it appeared (and later confirmed) that the site had issues.....

lol :open_mouth:

The East coast sure is lucky to be getting some of that global warming this winter.

I periodically have to close pop up horseshit 4-8 times in a row.

its fucking ridiculous.

I'm on the iOS app. Can you tell me why the ignore function doesn't work? 

Ive been trying to ignore that break a leg Andy clown that keeps posting about his boyfriend hector in every thread

Get rid of the damn ads already, can’t even read a sentence without having 4 or 5 open up 

lol @ "rock solid".

As rock solid as Pele's dick.

Only thing popping up are giant ads that take over my screen

Still can’t start a thread on my PC. Been this way for days. I just tried and typed out a whole bunch of shit and as soon as I hit post it redirected to a huge wall of text, where at that point the only option is to close everything down and start over.