Six Deuce MMA T-Shirts - RIDES AGAIN

Just got done uploading about 1/2 of the MMA designs that we released through the years. If your old Six Deuce shirts are getting worn out and raggedy, check this out:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/fireteam515/shop?asc=u&ref=account-nav-dropdown

The Redbubble platform allows me to upload easily, frees me from having inventory (they handle printing and shipping) and they put out a very high quality product. My recommendation would be the tri-blend tees. They’re super-soft with a really nice print. I won’t make much off of them, but thought I’d put this out there if you’re interested!

11 Likes

I purchased a few a while back, good to see.

Number 1 seller? I know that I got mine.

5 Likes

Amazing! Loved all my old shit. Still wear Respect Your Elders shirt

1 Like

When can we expect the rest up?

The Aleksander tee and the “at piece with my fate” shirts were so awesome and I’m bummed I never bought any

1 Like

Are all these still available to be ordered currently?

2 Likes

This

1 Like

INN , In The Market as we chattt

1 Like

They were five of them I’d like to scoop up right now just have a couple questions about the sizing and availability

Some have XXL and up sizes , some DONT , you have to check size chart

1 Like

If you don’t mind my asking what size did you get and what are your Dimensions LOL no homo/beep

BEEP

1 Like

A/s/l/p?

1 Like

Large. 5’10, jacked, 11" weapon

1 Like

How did they fit you? I’m 5 foot 7 and the five that I just put in my cart I ordered all in double XL. I’m assuming that they shrink over time am I wrong? Thank you for your feedback I appreciate it

All of the tees that are on Redbubble are available to be ordered right now. It makes my job REALLY easy…all I have to do is upload the artwork and it’s ready to go. I don’t keep any inventory. Everything is printed to order and shipped from the Redbubble warehouse.
For sizing, I think that they have charts on the site, but for reference, I am 5’10", 190 lbs. and Large fits me perfectly.
I will have the rest of my designs up on the website by this weekend.

6 Likes

btw if the size doesn’t work for you, they have a really simple return/exchange process

1 Like

Thank you for the prompt feedback I’ll hold off until the weekend then. Show size large isnt an issue right now?

I picked mma.tv long sleeve, oma, we are one, blue elephant red gloves, green foghting Irish style so far

1 Like

Good times!!!1

2 Likes