Six Deuce MMA T-Shirts - RIDES AGAIN

With listing the tees through Redbubble, inventory will never be an issue. Everything will always be in stock since they are printed after the order.

1 Like

it sounds like large is going to be the way to go, canā€™t wait to see the other styles hi baby where have you been

You look great in the shirt in this photo. Wood hit.

1 Like

This picture was taken with my phone.I have a different one with Urijah Faber from a different event.

Daniel Puder is standing on a step that is higher than mine.

And a shirt that none of you have.

Thatā€™s a custom job!

Love it!

TTT FOR AN OG !

always loved you your passion and designs quick !

Hitman Dan?

1 Like

yes sir.

Hey man, thanks! What is up! Hope things have been going great for you!!!

1 Like

Futurama Reaction GIF

My shirts, although a lil faded are still holding up. Amazing quality. I was hoping youā€™d be back in business

1 Like

Just re read this ā€œhi baby where have you beenā€ was pocked up by my voice recognition wile watching animal kindom. It was not my intentions for quick to send me any dirty panties with my t-shirts so, unless they belong to Felice herrig, than Iā€™m fine with it

I guess the yoga-wear business isnā€™t what it used to be. Welcome back!

LOL!!

1 Like

Ha! You ainā€™t lyinā€¦market oversaturation and ran into some problems with the way my (former) business partners were handling things.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I got the bulk of my designs uploaded. Iā€™ll be adding stuff in the coming months. I appreciate your support!

4 Likes

The only MMA shirts I liked were six deuce. All my old ones are getting pretty worn out

1 Like

Like holes in the armpits worn out

Thanks! Iā€™ve always been grateful for the UG support. It kept me going for quite a few years. I always wished that Iā€™d had a backer for the company back then, or had money to market it properly.
When I finally got business partners with a little financial clout, they wanted to take the business down the fitness/yoga pants route. MMA has always been my passion though, although the yoga pants income was nice!

1 Like

Your designs were always a head above everyone elses in my opinion.

I donā€™t need T-shirts that say stuff like talk shit get hit on them With a bunch of dragons and skulls and shit

1 Like

Thanks! Iā€™m a better designer than a business owner, so Iā€™ve got that going for me, although I wish I was more skilled at the latter :smiley: