Six Deuce MMA T-Shirts - RIDES AGAIN

MMA t-shirts has been a losing proposition for years & years & years now.Maybe the way you got things set up now changes things,but you are not paying your bills with it.

1 Like

Nope, and I get that. Just wanted to put the designs back out there for those that might still want them.

4 Likes

Very nice gesture if you ask me.

TTT for Quik & Six Deuce!

2 Likes

Iā€™m guessing since the UFC went to the stupid Reebok kits that it hurt the MMA clothing line quite a bit

2 Likes

MMA.TV NEVAH DIE!

1 Like

Youā€™re correct, that put a lot of us out to pasture

1 Like

Order placed, should get to me by the 11th! Did some large and xlā€¦ Of course my MMA.TV will be long sleeve for the fall (Autumn if your fancy).

Awesome, ordered one already. Ttt

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!!!

1 Like

Waiting for my order, should be here in a few days. Iā€™ll report back with quality and fit

2 Likes

TTFT

Good shit man

1 Like

I ordered one of the Essential tees for my first personal order but I didnā€™t like the fit. I contacted them and they told me to keep the shirt and gave me a store credit to buy the different size.
They are really easy to deal with!

I always talk about the six deuce gloves I used to have. They were designed so you pull them shut with your teeth.

Ill do the same!

Long time Six Deuce fan here.

Please do ā€œThe Last Russian Emperorā€ shirt on redbubble.

I had a bunch of these shirts.

1 Like

I still have a bunch of these. Always get comments on my ā€œKings of Lumpineeā€ T-shirt.

5"11" 215 an XL?

1 Like

TwisTeR

1 Like

I know that I still have 4 of them that forum member Dunc sent me still in the package.

1 Like

Do you live in a nudist colony? Answers will suffice, we got enough cock on the PVZ thread yesterday

2 Likes