Six Deuce MMA T-Shirts - RIDES AGAIN

1 Like

Rocket Voice: What am I looking at here?

Trust Me , they wont fit you anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sack Ro MenTOE

You asked if I lived in a nudist colony,and I showed you where I lived in Central Ca.

60 miles to Sacamento & 60 miles to the Bay Area.

Got mine yesterday. My Property of Lumpinee Stadium fits great and is of good quality. The shirt itself is made by Gildan I got a Pride FC shirt from the same site on an Alstyle shirt which fits like a dress. Anything on a Gildan fits great though

@Quik, is there a way to make sure my next order is on Gildan?

Awesome, I just rocked my green & gold '76 Campeonato, and my Team Modafferi 63 shirt from back in the day also. I donā€™t wear them often, because I donā€™t want them to wear out.

1 Like

Maybeā€¦there are a few different styles of shirts to choose from on the website. Classic, Essential, Tri-Blend and Active. Classic is boxier like Gildan, Essential is more fitted, Tri-Blend is a thinner material with soft print, and Active is dry fit. Is there a way that maybe the Pride FC (NEVER DIE) was printed on an Essential tee? If you contact customer service they might be able to print on a specific shirt OR they also will replace for free (and you keep the shirt that didnā€™t fit well)

And thanks BTW!

1 Like

Thank you!!!

Thanks for the input, I have a couple more in my cart now. Next order Iā€™ll call in for sure

Having a REALLY DIFFICULT time with this whole experience Mr. Quik. These guys are fumbling the ball hard and repetitiously. Any way you can reach out to me and give me a pointer or two on how to get some help from these guys? Much appreciated and Happy Sunday!

Complete shit experience, TERRIBLE. Glad its only $120 I wasted with these people. Ill be sure to not give these guys another penny of my money. Do yourself a favor if your contemplating placing an order, simply dont do it. Just a shitty hassle. Dont matter if its yoga gear or mma shirts, buisness handled like Ive experienced here us bound to have a negative outcome. Sorry Quik, no reflection of you Im sure but zero stars, and two thums down for these clowns.

*SUMMARY: thereā€™s too many other places out there right now that you can get this kind of stuff from, if you value your time and sanityā€¦

BUY ELSEWHERE

Whoaā€¦what happened? Iā€™ve ordered maybe six shirts from them so far and thought they were great quality and it was a smooth experience.
On my first order I purchased a Fedor designā€¦but whoever uploaded the artwork didnā€™t realize that the bottom of it got cut off. So I sent a message to their customer service and they told me to keep the shirt and then gave me a store credit to pick out something else.
I feel terrible that it wasnā€™t a good experience for you Jon. I wouldnā€™t have uploaded our catalog if I didnā€™t think that they were top-notch.

I like that elephant T-shirt

what does it say? My in-laws speak that shit and I would really appreciate knowing what it says before buying lol

I had to use the ā€œWayback Machineā€ for this oneā€¦I couldnā€™t remember off the top of my head.
Here ya go:
Thai text reads ā€œKings of Lumpineeā€ (top) and ā€œBangkok, Thailandā€ (bottom)

so Iā€™m a top

and bottom?

daaaaamn, will buy

1 Like

please tell me youā€™re going to have the hard times shirt with charles bronson on it. always loved that one until i wore it out.

1 Like

I donā€™t think that was me! lol Unless my memory is worse than I think it isā€¦

1 Like