Slow Motion Video CLEARLY shows Tyron holding back from hitting Jake Paul

Crisis Actors! xD

idiots

First Askren, second Woodley, I think next fight will be with Pettis.

1 Like

Lol I’m feeling the Pettis vibes for real.

Looked to me like he thought (force of habit) about a kick or knee & readjusted.

Years off mma wrestling training you land a big punch you shoot a takedown finish them off
Jake was a squabble tyron doesn’t have skill to hit him. Tyrone throws single shots like all mma fighters combos get you take. Down. One thing to do it in training another thing to do it in a fight.

Tyrone must be the most genius human being of all time, doing exactly enough for one judge to score the fight for him and two for Jake. His calculation must have been perfect. You are perfectly retarded op

It looks like he tried to follow up but hit him in the shoulder area and that messed up his rhythm

The sad part is OP isn’t trolling, you can tell with his heart felt responses. He’s embarrassed a disney kid with 3 years of training is smacking around MMA champs in boxing.

2 Likes

Jake wasn’t rocked, he was playing possum

This is a non argument. If the way to be certain if a fight isn’t rigged is one judge voting for the losing fighter, every fight that was rigged would have this outcome.

So you think the judges were in on it too?
If not, why would Woodley risk to “accidentally” win by making it that close? Makes no sense.
Woodley looked exactly like he did in his last fights, so did he lose them on purpose too?
Maybe his Masterplan was to lose 4 fights in a row to get released by the ufc so he can fight and purposely lose to a YouTuber. Makes sense

1 Like

Gamers like OP think fighting is like a game and the characters cant perform the same each time.

Never having been in a real fight also skews his perspective.