So Diaz did what GSP would never do...

LOL at the Nick haters!

Nick fought the GOAT who is bigger, stronger, faster and has a persona of near invincibility. And he did well. Deal with it.

The people's champ for sure.

xsrg95 - Diaz style prevented Silva from shining. it looked like a practice fight for the real fight lol Diaz went 5 rounds without getting dropped by the GOAT. his stock with a loss still manages to rise.

NICK IS THE FUCKING MAN!!! Phone Post

TeamRenzo4Life -
The Shockmaster - GSP dominated him.

No. What Cain did to Brock was domination.

GSP won doing what he does best.

You are right he did what he does best and dominates 5 rounds. It wasn't even close Phone Post 3.0

Lmao@ GLOAT Phone Post 3.0

MadmanGadman - 
TeamRenzo4Life -

You are right he did what he does best and dominates 5 rounds. It wasn't even close Phone Post 3.0

I was at that fight, live in Montreal. You know what the people around me were saying? GSP's hometown crowd were all screaming "DO SOMETHING!" because they too had grown tired of his point-fighting bullshit. He out-positioned and out-pointed Diaz and came out of that fight with his face looking worse than Diaz who had relatively little damage.

You must have very low standards for labeling GSP's performance a "domination"

or you're a GSP nut-hugger

or you're yet another snivelling Diaz-hater, so far up ZUFFA and DW's ass you have forgotten what real fighting looks like...cause let me tell ya brah, it ain't what GSP was doing.

rockfists - Stood in the cage against a bigger A Silva and scrapped. The people's champ. Phone Post 3.0

if GSP lost 3 of his previous 4 fights and wanted to stay relevant, he might go up in weight and fight someone coming off 2 straight losses for a nice payday . Apples and Oranges

TeamRenzo4Life - 
MadmanGadman - 
TeamRenzo4Life -

I was at that fight, live in Montreal. You know what the people around me were saying? GSP's hometown crowd were all screaming "DO SOMETHING!" because they too had grown tired of his point-fighting bullshit. He out-positioned and out-pointed Diaz and came out of that fight with his face looking worse than Diaz who had relatively little damage.

You must have very low standards for labeling GSP's performance a "domination"

or you're a GSP nut-hugger

or you're yet another snivelling Diaz-hater, so far up ZUFFA and DW's ass you have forgotten what real fighting looks like...cause let me tell ya brah, it ain't what GSP was doing.

If the Spurs win by 25 and look boring in the process, it is still domination. Even if there are no alleyoop slam dunks and sweet behind the back passes. You are confusing entertaining with dominance , the 2 are unrelated

So Anderson comes in 13 months after his leg snaps, fights a guy in which he has everything to lose and nothing to gain.

He proceeds to out strike Diaz (who has nothing to lose and everything to gain) and win a 5 round decision. He cries after the decision is announced because of the emotional ride he has been on and contemplates retirement.

Then I come on here and see that Diaz gets MORE respect than Anderson? We should appreciate the fact he even stepped back in the cage and we got to see him fight. I'm seeing nothing but Anderson getting discredited here and of course Diaz deserves a ton of respect for stepping up, but Anderson just came off a horrific injury where his leg SNAPPED like a twig.

Do you know what that does to a guy mentally? You think he's gonna come in the cage and try to take a guys head off for 25 minutes after that? Can you give him a chance to feel comfortable again? Not to mention he threw a wheel kick, axe kick, elbows, roundhouse, flying knees, etc.

If he truly retired today then this would be a fucking disgrace. Phone Post 3.0

I've seen that I've been voted down several times since last night, I guess because I'm showing respect to a legend. Fuck it. Phone Post 3.0

I have no idea what fight you guys were watching. I can't stand Diaz but I always respected him cause he comes to fight. That was not the case last night. He was not nearly aggressive enough and was happy to go to the cards. I think he could have won had he stayed in Anderson's face more and thrown like he normally does, very disappointed.

MasterofMartialArts - I've seen that I've been voted down several times since last night, I guess because I'm showing respect to a legend. Fuck it. Phone Post 3.0

Voted up because at least you can argue your points instead of just hurling insults like a lot of the fuck-sticks in this place.

SickEyeDiaz -
MasterofMartialArts - I've seen that I've been voted down several times since last night, I guess because I'm showing respect to a legend. Fuck it. Phone Post 3.0

Voted up because at least you can argue your points instead of just hurling insults like a lot of the fuck-sticks in this place.

So much ironing in this post. Phone Post 3.0

Can people please stop fighter bashing please.

I assure you all that Nick Diaz is neither a loser or a bum.

Fornwork - 

This place is full of delusional loser Diaz fan boys who are a fuckin diagrace. Fuck ther vote downs. Fuck the ban. Nick Diaz is a bum. He is an embarrassment. No one sells more Wolf Tickets than Nick Diaz and his loser following.

lol, get banned again scumbag.

Lmao at Diaz and his baby leg kicks. Oh the irony

SickEyeDiaz -

Good looking out, I got you later today. Like I said I have a ton of respect for Diaz attitude and heart, I just think Anderson is getting discredited here. Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit - 
SickEyeDiaz -

So much ironing in this post. Phone Post 3.0

Why...because I hurled insults!

Just calling a spade a spade.

madmav - nick vs hendo would be an epic 185 fight!! make it so!!!!
This. Phone Post 3.0

MasterofMartialArts - So Anderson comes in 13 months after his leg snaps, fights a guy in which he has everything to lose and nothing to gain.

He proceeds to out strike Diaz (who has nothing to lose and everything to gain) and win a 5 round decision. He cries after the decision is announced because of the emotional ride he has been on and contemplates retirement.

Then I come on here and see that Diaz gets MORE respect than Anderson? We should appreciate the fact he even stepped back in the cage and we got to see him fight. I'm seeing nothing but Anderson getting discredited here and of course Diaz deserves a ton of respect for stepping up, but Anderson just came off a horrific injury where his leg SNAPPED like a twig.

Do you know what that does to a guy mentally? You think he's gonna come in the cage and try to take a guys head off for 25 minutes after that? Can you give him a chance to feel comfortable again? Not to mention he threw a wheel kick, axe kick, elbows, roundhouse, flying knees, etc.

You REALLY love Anderson Silva. You want to have his babies.

We all get it.

js138 -
MasterofMartialArts - So Anderson comes in 13 months after his leg snaps, fights a guy in which he has everything to lose and nothing to gain.

I am with you man. This forum is the most fickle display I've ever seen in my life.

Anderson in my opinion should be held in regard like Fedor on this forum. Some people do, then some people pick apart the guys he fought as if Fedor didn't have any weak opponents in his day.

The Situation with this fight is frustrating because on the build up you hadn't vast amount of Diaz fans saying Silva was old, getting slow, and had a questionable chin. The disrespect was already there.

Now that Nick lost, and from the view of the casuals with me at the bar, put forth no real effort to win, he just "stood 25 minutes with the Fastest, most dominant, seemingly invincible GOAT".

It's just gross that some of his fans are such scumbags that they only applaud Anderson's true skills to cushion the blow of their guy losing. Phone Post 3.0
Funniest post ever because it works both ways. You regard Anderson as one of the greatest fighters that lived and consider Diaz as not having a chance. Smaller, slower, hasn't fought in a year, and all talk. After he survives, going toe to toe with the guy you feel is like Fedor, it's no big deal and he didn't do much but stand there.

Yea, he stood there moving forward, taunting, kicking, punching, countering, taking punches from a guy that kos 205ers with 1 shot, shutting down every clinch (the same clinch that destroyed rich), doing something no 170er would do (esp GSP who ran from that fight).

Now, to make Diaz look bad, or to continue putting down a fighter you don't like, you'll disrespect Silva and his legacy pretending the smaller, slower, lower, Diaz accomplished nothing going 5 rounds and not once being in danger.

Fuck outta here. Phone Post 3.0