So how about that stupid promo for Rousey vs. Holm

blue please.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2jSKMoXTvaQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You'd rather see recycled clips with Rogan and Goldy screaming in the background and then a cut to Rogan saying how Holly is the biggest challenge of Ronda's career? I admit the teddy bear armbar was a little much, but I like it overall. It's great to see actual production going into these promos now.

I liked it and didn't like it at the same time.
adding Ronda's mom was a really good touch.

I'm just saying, it was a bit much for a junk fight Phone Post 3.0

The fight is pure shit Phone Post 3.0

The amount of marketing dollars that went into that could have been invested in other match ups coming up. Yes, we know you worship Rhonda, please keep it moving. Phone Post 3.0

lol@the creepy dudes at the gym eyeing 16 year old Holm up.

This is made primarily for people who will find it compelling. And I guarantee in terms of girls and young women alone.... they are going to be compelled. Girls will be wanting PPVs and asking their boyfriends to watch the fights, introducing the boys/men to mma.

Well that's the intention anyway.

Serious question, I legitimately don't know the answer.... Did Holm ever really hold any legit titles in boxing or is she a 19 time North American West Coast boxing alliance champion? Lol Phone Post 3.0

I wonder what herb wanted for that spot?

I wonder how much that hunk of shit cost them. Was like watching a reality tv show commercial. Phone Post 3.0

Danny LaRusso - What about that fucking teddy bear though? Phone Post 3.0
Thats a clear message to tank Phone Post 3.0

That commercial was not for any of us established fans. It was for the casual female fight fan that considers Ronda a modern feminist role model. Gotta ask those casual female fans if it was effective.

This is a very good promo when you bear in mind that it's not really intended for people on the UG. It's selling ronda as a story to people who have heard of her in the media, or casuals. People on here are already going to watch her fights and on a large scale buy her PPVs.
Try and make her a bigger household name by making an advert that doesn't show someone get their head kicked open seems like a good idea to me. Ellen tweeted it out too. Good luck getting her to do that with one of those face the pain promos. Phone Post 3.0

lol

where was the Herb flashback?

I wonder if they convinced holly it was a Ronda vs holly promo and afterwords she was like wtf? Phone Post 3.0

Daniel Cormier was ripping the heads off grappling dummies when he was 11. I saw it in a UFC movie.

It'd been amazing with home videos instead Phone Post 3.0

So just out of curiousity, is everyone here who dislikes the promo prefer one with just highlight reels with a joe rogan voice over? Phone Post 3.0