So how about that stupid promo for Rousey vs. Holm

How empowering. Phone Post 3.0

That was pretty laughable. It reminded me of one of those corny after school specials where 'Becky has an eating disorder' but she persevered and can eat Pizza like the rest of us now.

Cheezy shit.

At least they are trying new things.

I was hoping for a promo similar to the Cain vs JDS on fox, shit was cash Phone Post 3.0

Karnak - After Zuffa doing so little to promote a mega hit UFC 190, this promo was given it's debut on EllenTV for 48 MILLION of her online audience lol.

Yeah, I'm thinking Zuffa's giving zero fucks about the UG's fondness for showcasing whatever insecurities they have about general WMMA and the sports biggest star.

MMA shown from another perspective, and given a real touch of finesse = Great promo.
This Phone Post 3.0

Jambo888 -

what's the revolution this fight is supposed to start? 

Divas revolution, #givedivasachance, sasha banks Vs bailey is gonna be awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Aleksandra Albus Gstring - 
Jambo888 -

what's the revolution this fight is supposed to start? 

Divas revolution, #givedivasachance, sasha banks Vs bailey is gonna be awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Fucking can't wait for that

The commercial was lame ...as someone else pointed out not very original. Zuffa ripping off Nike ...see the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CdhWhgA8Y0A

Rickson's Aura - The commercial was lame ...as someone else pointed out not very original. Zuffa ripping off Nike ...see the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CdhWhgA8Y0A
And??? Phone Post 3.0

people just love that kind of romantize shit and it's to drag more of the non-MMa fans

I turned it off soon as it started, I knew it was Rousey as a kid and her mom. Cheesy as hell. Lol

So cringeworthy Phone Post 3.0

I'm surprised they didn't include an overly dramatic scene of Honda living out of her car. 

when I first saw it I thought they already had part of her movie made, like we were getting a sneak peek.

VTCO -

I'm surprised they didn't include an overly dramatic scene of Honda living out of her car. 

And a clip of her dog eating her stinky underwear like she mentioned on JRE Phone Post 3.0

Best promo ever with what they had to work with. Flashbacks? in a promo? genius.

The commercial where Ronda was hitting pads and the voice over quotes of her opponents was way better than this 193 promo and accomplished more in marketing Ronda.

It was awful like she never saw judo till she was 11 by chance Phone Post 3.0

Porkchop - It was a promo that is much more main stream. That's the kind of promo that non-fans could see and find compelling. That's what they are after no doubt as this is going to be their biggest event when it comes to attendance.

Smart play by Zuffa to do something like that.
Yep Phone Post 3.0

These promos are not for us Phone Post 3.0

I thought the promo was excellent.