So Macdonald vs Lawler is the Co-Main

And MacGregor vs Aldo is the main. First time is a long long time I remember a lighter weight class taking precedence over the heavier weight class.

I may get hate for this but I think its a good idea. The bigger fight/bigger star should get top billing.

Thoughts?

If that's the case that would mean Dana lied about why Ronda was the Co-Main in the past, and Dana never lies so I don't see how this is possible.

personally, I don't care, I am stocked that we get to see two great fights on one card like that, now I don't know if they will stack the card like they are doing for 187, but damn, its looking like two events I am tuning in for.

the 2 title fights are enough for the price if they stay together. anything else is an added bonus. hope to get some exciting match up tho

It happened at ufc 169 when Faber/Barao headlined and Aldo/Lamas was co-main.

I don't love it in this case but you know Conor is gonna be the only one of the 4 guys to talk shit and sell the card so it makes sense. Phone Post 3.0

RobMachine - It happened at ufc 169 when Faber/Barao headlined and Aldo/Lamas was co-main.

I don't love it in this case but you know Conor is gonna be the only one of the 4 guys to talk shit and sell the card so it makes sense. Phone Post 3.0

169 was special case. It was supposed to be the unification bout between Barao and Cruz.

Sucks because I am looking way more forward to the Lawler fight but not a big deal Phone Post 3.0

Build the best possible card that they can

Put Conor in the Headline

When the sales are high because it actually was a stacked card instead of giving watered down dribble

Tell the world that Conor is the biggest PPV draw of all time. Phone Post 3.0

^^^^^^^^^^

Aldo is the best fighter on the card. Main event is a given. That's what we are saying here...right? Phone Post 3.0

willienugget -
spaulding91 - 
RobMachine - It happened at ufc 169 when Faber/Barao headlined and Aldo/Lamas was co-main.

169 was special case. It was supposed to be the unification bout between Barao and Cruz.

If you're calling that special then you can make that case for anything. The point is that it's happened before.
huh? you can make the case for any other fight being a title unification fight? it's ok to not be a douche on the Internet. .. Phone Post 3.0

The point is that Dana has said multiple times that the higher weight class gets to go on last and now this is happening. Phone Post 3.0

Aldo is the best P4P fighter on the card and the only FW champ the UFC has ever known. He's the reason for being the main.

Seats Taken - Build the best possible card that they can

Put Conor in the Headline

When the sales are high because it actually was a stacked card instead of giving watered down dribble

Tell the world that Conor is the biggest PPV draw of all time. Phone Post 3.0
Either way it doesn't really matter. It's not like we will know the exact amount of people that buy to watch him specifically.

This is seriously the most anticipated Aldo fight for me since Mendes I. Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - Sucks because I am looking way more forward to the Lawler fight but not a big deal Phone Post 3.0

Why does it suck? You get to see the fight you're most looking forward to 30 minutes sooner!

The bigger fight will always be the main event, and everyone knows Conor is going to hype the hell out of that fight. Therefore it's the main event, Rory or Robbie are not going to talk much. Pretty simple. Me being a 155 fighter who loves to talk I like seeing the smaller weight class get some love. It's encouraging Phone Post 3.0

Even a hardcore fan has to admit Lawler/Macdonald II is a great fight but nothing to lose sleep over. Of course Aldo/Conor is headlining Phone Post 3.0

Fuck that. I have zero interest in aldo vs irish Phone Post 3.0

I don't care who goes on first and who goes on last. As long as that card stays together, I couldn't care less. Phone Post 3.0

Dana would let Conor go full Sheikh on him