So Macdonald vs Lawler is the Co-Main

Jeremy1983 - Aldo is the best P4P fighter on the card and the only FW champ the UFC has ever known. He's the reason for being the main.
Lol keep telling yourself that. Why did Barao main event over Aldo then? Conor is the reason. Phone Post 3.0

nobody headlines over Conor Mcgregor... if Brock came back he'd be a facebook prelim on a Conor Mcgregor card.

VinegarStrokes -
FFTF_stuffadamdoes - Aldo is the best fighter on the card. Main event is a given. That's what we are saying here...right? Phone Post 3.0
Aldo is the longest reigning champ in the company. The only FW champ in UFC history. He has held the title going back to the WEC for 5 and a half years! He has not lost in a decade. He deserves the top slot on any card he's on, regardless of other title fights until he loses his belt. Phone Post 3.0
That was my unsaid point. Well put :) Phone Post 3.0

If you find yourself questioning any of the ufc's decisions there's one answer that covers everything....

.....money. Phone Post 3.0

GSP vs Hughes headlined over a HW title fight. This isn't new.

In the rare cases where a lower weight guy is emerging as your #1draw, most interesting fighter (with what looks like off the charts skills), who also hypes a fight like none other, you make him the main event.

Conor getting top billing is smart.

That Aldo vs McGregor is the main event is not bc of Aldos legacy or style - even though that could be the case if it wasnt a business.

The reason is McGregor is the biggest draw. Phone Post 3.0

Hardcharger - GSP vs Hughes headlined over a HW title fight. This isn't new.

In the rare cases where a lower weight guy is emerging as your #1draw, most interesting fighter (with what looks like off the charts skills), who also hypes a fight like none other, you make him the main event.

Conor getting top billing is smart.

I remember it happening a few times to Tim Sylvia back in the day while he was champion. The craziest one was UFC 48 when he fought Mir. A HW championship fight and it was behind Trigg vs Hallman and Shamrock vs Kimo.

Its got everything to do with McGregor and I think it's the right call to headline. I doubt Aldo Edgar 2 headlines over Lawler but no way does Aldo vs Lamas/TKZ/Mendes headline this PPV

Jeremy1983 - Aldo is the best P4P fighter on the card and the only FW champ the UFC has ever known. He's the reason for being the main.

Lol no, Conor is.

Most casual fans will be more interested in the Aldo-Conor fight. Phone Post 3.0

Jeremy1983 - Aldo is the best P4P fighter on the card and the only FW champ the UFC has ever known. He's the reason for being the main.
You are crazy if you think that Aldo vs. Mendes/Edgar/Swanson would headline over MacDonald vs. Lawler. Phone Post 3.0

Its the conor mcgreggor show. You know how dana is Phone Post 3.0