So many Pride HWs still fighting.

onepunchJD - Josh Barnett

Yeah, I’d love to see him return, he looked great vs Nelson and Arlovski.

BJ Penn Forever - 

It is insane how long Josh has been relevant in the HW division in MMA. Something like 20 years now he has been an elite level HW.

Don’t miss UberYvel vs Mighty Mo. Not the fight you would expect from these two and not for the faint of heart.

Paulo Filho actually moved up to HW and fought and won today in Kuwait or somewhere close to that today.

No joke.

Paulo Filho is now a former Pride fighter competing at HW.

Sonester Sambo - 

And wandy fought heavy in the tourney where he was executed by cro cop 

I think Thompson had to retire due to injuries but Im not sure.

Wand actually had that battle with Hunt at OW before he then slaughtered Fujita down the road on his way to decapitation via Crocop.

Guess we sort of also saw the retirement of a Pride HW last night. Though 18 years ago, Vitor fought and won at HW vs Yvel and Herring in Pride.

Upcoming Pride HW fights:

Kharitonov vs Vyazigin 5/24

Crocop vs Nelson 5/25

Overeem vs Blaydes 6/9

Fedor vs Chael no date

The Kharitonov and Crocop fights could not have gone worse, Kharitonov got eye poked and it ended as a NC and Crocop got injured.

Very possible Overeem gets controlled for fifteen minutes.

PRIDE HW Ricco Rodriguez headlining the Bare Knuckle event tonight.

Hard to imagine him headlining any type of boxing event but hey… these things happen in combat sports.

Pride SHW standout Zuluzinho returned to MMA last night at Imortal FC.

Sadly, he could not answer the bell for the second round.

Think Hunt ends up in Bellator?

Werdum returning.

Barnett making Bellator debut soon.

Fedor likely to fight in Bellator’s Japan show.

Rampage might fight Fedor, don’t like seeing PRIDE fighters put up against each other now since there are so few of them left, then again, Fedor vs Barnett might be good even at this late stage.

Kharitanov rematching Mitrione next month.

Yvel looked great in his return vs Mighty Mo. Hopefully he has another fight, don’t know if he is tied up in a ROAD contract dispute or what.

Overeem coming off a win and should fight soon.

yomamafool -
Ryan Z -
EckY - 
yomamafool - 

Rampage is a heavyweight now, and was never a Pride heavyweight and does not belong on that list 

He fought Igor Vovchanchyn at HW in PRIDE.

yep

I stand corrected. And op is a douche.

That moment you don’t realize that YOU are actually the douche.

yomamafool - "but I'll just keep him on the list because it seems to really bother you" the assertion that t really bothers me when all i was doing was correcting his post (unknowingly i was wrong apparently) and saying he was going to leave him on there for that very reason are both pretty douchey moves imo.

re-read my original response to the op. i was posting my opinion about how he didnt belong on a list called pride heavyweights because he wasnt a heavyweight in pride. that was all. no biggie. i was wrong and accepted that without issue. i wasnt taking a jab at him and didnt mind the jab he took at me, and then i jabbed back when i called him out on his doucheyness. it was part playful/serious depending on his intentions. why do i feel like im arguing with my exwife?

This guy has aspergers 

BigWilliam - 
BJ Penn Forever - 

It is insane how long Josh has been relevant in the HW division in MMA. Something like 20 years now he has been an elite level HW.

I think right now today Barnett is a threat to any HW on the planet.

Kharitonov goes down.

Overeem about to fight that new powerful guy.

Barnett returning vs Marks.

Fedor vs Jackson about to go down.

Aleks just won a boxing fight vs a strongman.

TK is booked to fight in Feb.

After the Kharitonov, Dos Caras Jr. and Overeem loses, man, Barnetto needs to win one for PRIDE FC tonight.