So Sonnen cannot get into canada?

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - Is this due to felony money laundering, or and excuse be aide they couldnt get him an exemption for his steroids?

Discuss. Phone Post
sonnen takes steroids? how is that legal please explain. what steroids does he take and how do the let that happen? you said it as its fact so I assume you know it as fact. how do you know? Phone Post 3.0

cdnz0mbieopc -
Sarsparilla Slim - 
the geek -
MartialArtsMixed - wow darn canucks killed this great fight.
You mean the Jets. Canucks are of the Vancouver breed. Phone Post 3.0
Lol
VU Phone Post 3.0

LOL is right, Canuck is a term to describe a Canadian in general
I get that cdnz, it's called jokes. Phone Post 3.0

Phisher - 

Don't they have enough time to get him a visa?

Bernard Hopkins got into Canada over a dozen times for his two fights with Jean Pascal and all of the accompanying media events, and Hopkins has nine felonies on his record.

See here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5312ETOC.asp

Overcoming criminal inadmissibility

A. Convictions/offences outside Canada

If you were convicted of or committed a criminal offence outside Canada, you may overcome this criminal inadmissibility
•by applying for rehabilitation, or
•you may be deemed to have been rehabilitated if at least ten years have passed since you completed the sentence imposed upon you, or since you committed the offence, if the offence is one that would, in Canada, be an indictable offence punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of less than ten years.

DonFreedomFrye - 
Dmoney35 - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - Is this due to felony money laundering, or and excuse be aide they couldnt get him an exemption for his steroids?

Discuss. Phone Post
sonnen takes steroids? how is that legal please explain. what steroids does he take and how do the let that happen? you said it as its fact so I assume you know it as fact. how do you know? Phone Post 3.0

I don't know if you're joking or not but yes, Sonnen uses steroids. Not only was he punished for injecting anabolic steroids (synthetic test) but he has also filed for and received a TUE to legally inject the father of all anabolic steroids, synthetic testosterone.

Specifically, he injects Testosterone Cypionate. I know this because he's had three different hearings regarding his steroid use with two different athletic commissions.

pwnage