So thats what Alexander E does these days huh

SuMBJJ - Swastikas are to signify rebellion against prison administration/authority.  Nothing to do with being a nazi.

Alex is cool.

Aleks vs. Monson in old Stalingrad would be epic.

Squared Circle - Aleks vs. Monson in old Stalingrad would be epic.

this!

john joe - 
Magic8 - 
SuMBJJ - Swastikas are to signify rebellion against prison administration/authority.  Nothing to do with being a nazi.

in terms of russian prison tattoos, yes, thats correct

it stems from soviet times, when prisoners were treated extremely harshly. When the nazis invaded, nazi iconography was added to the tattoo lexicon as a 'fuck you' to the authorities - the subtext was, "we hate you so much that we will wear the badges of your worst enemy". If Russia had been invaded by, say, Hello Kitty Soldiers at the time then they would have been wearing Hello Kitty logos not swastika; it just happened to be nazis that turned into the mortal soviet enemy of the day
What John Joe said is absolutely true. They were considered to be the most anti-Soviet symbol one could come up with after tens of millions of Russians died in WW2 and they had to deal with a massive German invasion. 

knuckleballs - 
HokutoShinken - Reality check: Aleks giving a fuck about any of you finding his tats controversial by ignorant American standards is highly doubtful.

Reality check- it was the opinion mostly coming from the people on this website that exposed Hoelzer Reich and got them out of major promotions in the US.

It is a big fucking concern of people looking to be promoted - in any shape or form - if they are perceived to be Nazis or not.

And, i love you say how WE are ignorant for questioning well known bigoted symbolism. Oh, and i don't know if you know this but Nazism is bigger in Russia than anywhere else on Earth, so, yes, we should be concerned...

Next time just stfu and do your research before commenting on some shit your clearly have no clue about. You sound like a fucking idiot.

Dongbar13 - ^^^ hmmm. it was a long time ago. i think it was called Red Godfathers  or something along those lines

thanks man.