So Where Are the Conor Haters?

This place is awfully quiet right now.

crickets

I am a Conor lover but if he keeps answering every question with 3 minute answers and getting more ridiculous it's gonna get old

I'm more referring to the haters that said Conor was joke and Dustin would wreck him, which is the opposite of what happened. ;)

Shots were legal, but please, continue to enthral us with your insight...

Great Phone Post 3.0

I like connor, but I'm a little concerned about all the leg kicks he took. Probably needs to fix that if he wants to fight aldo. Phone Post 3.0

Within 6 months the fans will turn on him. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a fan. I like how wears fancy suits to play off his odd appearance. That's great irony that adds to the comical image and the outlandish commentary. Very colorful character.

Seems like he might be a good fighter too.

I was a hater, watched him live last night and I've since changed my tune Phone Post 3.0

Still not convinced. Frankie Edgar would eat Mcgregors lunch! Phone Post 3.0

Right here. Don't care for his attitude no matter how much he wins.

Good fighter, but still a boghopper Phone Post 3.0

No Conor hater here but I did think Poirier was going to win. I think it says a lot that Conor won, the way in which he won, and the confidence he displayed in the octagon while across from Poirier. Maybe he can back up everything he says, he certainly did last night, and while I know I won't pull for Conor in all of us upcoming bouts, I am excited to see him perform again. He has a bright future to say the least. Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy - Right here. Don't care for his attitude no matter how much he wins.
Don't care about his attitude at all. The guy is incredibly skilled and is great to watch.

That's all I care about. Phone Post 3.0

MasterofMartialArts -
Soul Gravy - Right here. Don't care for his attitude no matter how much he wins.
Don't care about his attitude at all. The guy is incredibly skilled and is great to watch.

That's all I care about. Phone Post 3.0
This. It's like Jon Jones. I hate him, but he's very entertaining. Phone Post 3.0

Ministry of Truth - This place is awfully quiet right now.
Right here. Look forward to him facing a wrestler and him getting shut down. Phone Post 3.0

I'm right here. He beat a gatekeeper last night. He looked good, except for his horrendously goofy kicks, and the illegal hammer fist. Congrats. Let's see what he can do next. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -
Ministry of Truth - This place is awfully quiet right now.
Right here. Look forward to him facing a wrestler and him getting shut down. Phone Post 3.0
So you're into the sport too see exciting fighters stalled to a decision then? Phone Post 3.0

he won me over with his elephant ivory suit. Phone Post 3.0