So Where Are the Conor Haters?

1st punch that dropped him landed on the back of the head,next two hammerfists hit the back of his head ,which ko'd him.next two clean punches woke him up. you blind idiot.

Phone Post 3.0

Purple Veiny Doom - Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha sums up the McGOAT haters perfectly. They're desperate. Phone Post 3.0

MasterofMartialArts - 
Soul Gravy - Right here. Don't care for his attitude no matter how much he wins.
Don't care about his attitude at all. The guy is incredibly skilled and is great to watch.

That's all I care about. Phone Post 3.0

Attitude > skill

RyannVonDoom - 
Ministry of Truth - This place is awfully quiet right now.
Right here. Look forward to him facing a wrestler and him getting shut down. Phone Post 3.0

Fair enough.

But then what will you do if he doesn't get shut down?

And FYI, I am a fan of both guys who fought last night. I just thought it was funny how so many people said Conor would get destroyed and how the exact opposite happened.

Soul Gravy -
MasterofMartialArts - 
Soul Gravy - Right here. Don't care for his attitude no matter how much he wins.
Don't care about his attitude at all. The guy is incredibly skilled and is great to watch.

Attitude > skill
That's your opinion, I'm here for the fights. Phone Post 3.0

MasterofMartialArts - 
Soul Gravy -
MasterofMartialArts - 

Attitude > skill

My opinion > your opinion

BW92 - I am a Conor lover but if he keeps answering every question with 3 minute answers and getting more ridiculous it's gonna get old
On the converse, he could just rehash the ole "I'll fight whoever they put in front of me." routine, not enough guys going down that road, right, Phone Post 3.0

BigDaddy15 - I don't hate him, but that whole thing had 'fix' written all over it.
Sure it did.

Whatever it takes to help you cope. Phone Post 3.0

BigDaddy15 - I don't hate him, but that whole thing had 'fix' written all over it.
Phone Post 3.0

I one of the guys who said The dustin fight would proove all, and it definetly did, guy made a fan out if me Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer -
BW92 - I am a Conor lover but if he keeps answering every question with 3 minute answers and getting more ridiculous it's gonna get old
On the converse, he could just rehash the ole "I'll fight whoever they put in front of me." routine, not enough guys going down that road, right, Phone Post 3.0
I'm sure if he started thanking Jesus after every fight, people would hate him for that as well. Phone Post 3.0

Decimated - 
BW92 - I am a Conor lover but if he keeps answering every question with 3 minute answers and getting more ridiculous it's gonna get old

I know he feels he has to hold forth at length like Mohammed Ali, but he's not witty.  

Good for trying, but he aint' got it, and a funny Irish accent  won't do it alone.  Not to mention, it's not thick enough of an accent anyway.  

Needs to be more "punchy" with his answers - short, concise, memorable.  

You really have no idea how to hold a crowd. Everything from his posture to how Conor leaned in and lowered his tone as if inviting you in on a personal secret let him dominate that press room. He is very articulate, gives good answers, knows how to work a crowd, he is a journalists dream and consequently the UFC's too.

Guaranteed Pics in Every Post - 
BigDaddy15 - I don't hate him, but that whole thing had 'fix' written all over it.

Lmao go back to watching pro wrestling.

Sure that happens in combat sports but Dustin would be the last guy to pull that bullshit.

To say Poirer would fix a fight should be ban worthy IMO.

Take that disrespectful shit somewhere else.

Agreed on the Porier comment. 100%

I like him, but in general, I don't like cocky people. At some point, cockiness turns into confidence if the individual is good enough. Nick Diaz is an example. Sure he comes off as brash, but he always brings it. Connor had not been stopped any time recently. I thought Porier would do it, and I disliked Connors disrespect.

Don't like him calling out the entire division. Someone will have something for him at some point. Till then, I'll enjoy the show. No question that the fighting is followed closely by the entertainment factor.

I wasn't a hater but i thought dustin would give him a fight if not take him out.

I'm a believer now. His post fight comments about guys moving planting forward were spot on IMO.

I've thought the same thing but i thought i was just uneducated since everyone always talks about how muay thai is superior for mma.

I'm on the bandwagon now for sure. I wanna see how far this fuckin guy can take it. Phone Post 3.0

SN moved to conspiracy ground -
Purple Veiny Doom - Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha sums up the McGOAT haters perfectly. They're desperate. Phone Post 3.0
I think wanting to see him fight a wrestler before claiming that he's legit is more than fair. He obviously has the striking skills to go toe to toe with anyone, but his ground game is a mystery. We need to see that question answered. Phone Post 3.0

Who can hate him after he humbled that cocky Poirier guy?

I see a trend among the haters

Guaranteed Pics in Every Post - 
Soul Gravy - 
MasterofMartialArts - 
Soul Gravy -
MasterofMartialArts - 

Attitude > skill

My opinion > your opinion

his opinion < your opinion < my opinion.

I'll go along with that.