So who's going to Abu Dhabi for UFC 112?

This might be the biggest UFC show in a while with their top champions performing in front of Abu Dhabi royalty.

lmao

JimmersonzGlove - All these hotties will be there:

L!O!L!

that is one place on earth that i have no desire to go, even if i could afford it.

Abu Dhabi is probably one of the safer places on the planet at least insofar as being the victim of a street crime like one would in London, Paris, NY etc. However it has no appeal to me as a tourist destination despite the engineering marvels built with slave labour on display.

I`m going just for the camels.

it's their humps that do it for me.

RedCoat - Dude, it's the Arab Emirates, not fucking Kabul.

And no, I honestly doubt the women will want American men.

The imported prostitutes will.

JimmersonzGlove - All these hotties will be there:

lulz. I like the one wearing the blue headdress. Classy

I might try going. Planning a surf trip with some buddies around that time, and was thinking if there's some surf in Abu Dhabi, will try to convince them to stop by there. Gotta look into the airfare though, and see how much they're charging for tickets.

I am and can't wait to see A.Silva vs. Vitor and BJ Penn vs. Edgar.

someone putting together a package deal may make it worth while, but I hear hotel rooms are outrageous there too.

I'll be there I think...

Abu Dhabi looks like an awesome place

can't wait

tracylee - I'll be there I think...
What kind of after parties are going to be in Abu Dhabi?

Not too crazy I think. I heard it's illegal to be intoxicated in the public, so it's not really a good idea to get wasted outside the hotel you're staying at.

I was there in 95, I fucking loved it. Be respectful and polite and you'll get along just fine.

I'd go in a heartbeat if I could afford it

i'll go if the shiek sponsors me

nofatchicks - 
RedCoat - Dude, it's the Arab Emirates, not fucking Kabul.

And no, I honestly doubt the women will want American men.

The imported prostitutes will.

I think Abu Dhabi is pretty conservative. So you will need to swing over to Dubai for cheap hookers and expensive coke