So who's next for Fedor?

Any good heavys on Strikeforce's roster? Or will they have to bring some in?

Overeem or Werdum probably.

Pure - Overeem or Werdum probably.

Jesus, yawn and yawn.

I could see Werdum not exciting anyone, but Fedor vs. the current version of Overeem? Yawn? Really?

Yes, yawn.

Overeem is a kickboxer who is strong, nothign more, nothing less. Fedor takes him down, and GNP to victory.

The only interesting thing for Fedor is a big wrestler, to see how he deals with a guy who can put him on his back and keep him there.

maybe now they can put him against a real opponent now that his warm up fight is done.

Fedor's next fight needs to be against Ubereem. So he can get the belt.

Posted on another thread about Gus calling for a rematch. Gus is a shitty announcer, but who else is Fedor going to fight? Their division sucks. I guess they can wait for some more UFC failures to sign with them....

overeem or werdum

Pure - Overeem or Werdum probably.

Slowshot -  Overeem is a kickboxer who is strong, nothign more, nothing less.

A kickboxer who won an ADCC qualifier and has 19 wins by submission...

ajc1984 - 

By being big and strong.  Ok, granted, he's not COMPLETELY without an idea of what to do on the ground, but he's no match for Fedor on the mat, and we all know it.

Being big and strong helped Rogers a little tonight.

I think he should consider finishing out with 1-2 more and then retiring while on top, personally.

Nobody can fight the clock.

ajc1984 - 

WORD.

since he got all "horse meated" mothaf@kas forgots his mean ass guillatine!

HELWIG -  I think he should consider finishing out with 1-2 more and then retiring while on top, personally.

Nobody can fight the clock.

Clearly Overeem.

Overeem, Werdum or Barnett in Japan.

I'd like to see Roger Gracie in the HW mix as well, a very intriguing MMA prospect.

Slowshot -  Yes, yawn.

Overeem is a kickboxer who is strong, nothign more, nothing less. Fedor takes him down, and GNP to victory.

The only interesting thing for Fedor is a big wrestler, to see how he deals with a guy who can put him on his back and keep him there.

You are severely underestimating Overeem. Have you watched him in the last few years? Very good ground game(subbed Vitor Belfort), devasting standup, and freakishly strong in the clinch, be it muay thai or greco-roman. I would honestly pick Overeem to beat any Heavyweight in the world,other than Fedor but including Brock. I think Fedor-Overeem would be scary.

Please Overeem.