So...why didn't Chuck use more leg kicks?

Discuss. Phone Post 3.0

When you KO people with one punch you don't need leg kicks. Phone Post 3.0

gallo_de_ pelea - When you KO people with one punch you don't need leg kicks. Phone Post 3.0
Noob much? Phone Post 3.0

"Leg kicks don't win fights"
- Cecil Peoples Phone Post 3.0

I seem to remember him saying he didn't use kicks because there's less chance of being taken down.. He was the definition of a sprawl and brawl fighter.. He just wanted to bang bro! Phone Post 3.0

Sand bags for hands Phone Post 3.0

Bad knees.

Biggorillabjj - I remember him saying he hurt his knee when he kicked Tito in the head in their first fight, and that he had quite a few knee injuries over the years.
Bloody tito and his big head. Phone Post 3.0

he hated redoing his toenail polish

More of a weapon to cut down on a striker's mobility than to drop a grappler, which was generally what Chuck was aiming to do. He had great 1 hit KO power and his striking was well ahead of the game at the time, no need for leg kicks in most of his fights. Phone Post 3.0

That went over every single posters head.

Congratulations OP, you have devised the single greatest noob test in MMA history. VU

the correct answer depends on if you are Dana white or not. If so, it's because you aren't sticking to the game plan. If you are not, it's because Rampage is speedbagging your face. Phone Post 3.0

It was to avoid being taken down. He was a boxer wrestler similar to Gomi

Because when Dana invented the UFC and Chuck won the ultimate fighter kicks were still illegal until they bought the Pride rules.
Pretty sure there's several threads about this already. Phone Post 3.0

Chuck just never really fulfilled the 'gameplan'. The 'gameplan' was legkicks. And Chuck just never threw them. Phone Post 3.0

He kicked Babalu in the face pretty good though!

Chuck liked to KO people. Leg Kicks don't KO people. At least not right away, anyway.

Plus when you throw kicks you are vulnerable to being taken down.

Chuck's entire style was to stay on his feet and bang.

Jim Roundhouse - Because when Dana invented the UFC and Chuck won the ultimate fighter kicks were still illegal until they bought the Pride rules.

I thought Kazja invented the UFC

Chimonos Revenge -
Jim Roundhouse - Because when Dana invented the UFC and Chuck won the ultimate fighter kicks were still illegal until they bought the Pride rules.

I thought Kazja invented the UFC
Purely rumors to discredit Dana.

Dana and him were never friends. Phone Post 3.0

Chuck didn't follow the game plan. Phone Post 3.0

Chuck was a mans man of a fighter.

Leg kicks for pussy fighters. Phone Post 3.0

He was confident in his hands Phone Post 3.0