So...why didn't Chuck use more leg kicks?

Was not long after I started watching they fought in the UFC . First fight was rash ad vs Sean salmon Phone Post 3.0

Odinson - Never saw pride live unfortunately but I will watch and listen for the commentary now sorry to ruin your moment Phone Post 3.0
You didn't ruin a moment. If anything you contributed to the zeitgeist of this thread. Phone Post 3.0

Odinson -
Mad Xyientist - And....its....still...happening Phone Post 3.0
What fight was it? What year? I am too young to know chucks reign. it happens. I watched a lot of his fights but did not see them all. Phone Post 3.0
I apologize for sounding elitist. Pride mwgp 2003. It's a must watch. Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't the rumour that Dana had bet like a hundred grand on this fight? Was that ever proved true or false?

Did Chuck ever comment about the fight after the fact about why he didn't leg kick? Phone Post 3.0

Because he used to moonlight as a foot model. Phone Post 3.0

Lot of wrestlers at that time. Leg kicks are easier to get taken down if you dont time them correctly Phone Post 3.0

Hahahaha I'm watching from ufc 1 all the way through at the moment. Just got to Ufc 46 which was actually the first event i watched after quiting after the first couple. Chuck as deadly as chuck could be at that point. He wants your soul, he would never fight clever, wanted to knock you cold and didn't mind that you wernt worn down. In fact he wants you to chase him so why hurt those legs?! Phone Post 3.0

Historically LHW's in general don't throw many leg kicks. Strange considering how effective they are. Phone Post 3.0

I heard him in a interview sight injuries in training prevented him from throwing them then when it came time to fight he didn't use them because he hadn't been training them. "If you don't do it in practice your not going to do it in the fight ". Phone Post 3.0

This thread reeks Chuck vs Rampage 1 in pride LOL. Blah was furious!!! Phone Post 3.0

^^^BLAF Phone Post 3.0

kronnchi -
The Sultan - Lot of wrestlers at that time. Leg kicks are easier to get taken down if you dont time them correctly Phone Post 3.0
i said that too but their referencing his fight vs rampage in pride, apparently if you dont remember these meaningless details you are a noob, i know its pretty dumb but whatever Phone Post 3.0
The fact that you think it's meaningless is what makes you a noob. If you know about than it was a big deal and if you don't then you will be confused all day. That was my goal. Keep telling me about Chuck's style etc though. I'm really enjoying the chaos. Phone Post 3.0

He was born with knee problems Phone Post 3.0

http://youtu.be/KsthWyT0yhw

Start vid at 2:35 back stage chuck after the fight, he seems upset that he did follow the game plan for real...I feel bad

Rampage was disgusting in those times