Solid ammy 155'er in Indiana?

..........;.;;

I'm gonna rip you and your brothers ears off Pitzulo.  You better hope you can see everywhere at once because I'm coming to get you guys.

ooooooooooohahahahahahah

.......;.;.;.;.;

Fuck that George and his dick problem, probably just needs some valtrex.

turns out Mike shields never fought thacker .so bring chad here to fight him. winner gets a title fight

ita who you know not what you know!

Thanks for your help guys, nobody wants to fight my guy.. Someone told me one time that Indiana was all talk & no go, record padders. Neither Pitzulo nor Shields want to fight Chad; they & the matchmaker just wanna talk about the fight. Well, talkin doesn't get it done fellas!! Have fun spinnin your wheels... Would have been fun though.

i told you to bring your guy here and have him fight Mike. the offer is here so who is just talking. you coming or what?

Send me a bout agreement for the Pitzulo fight, that is who I want him to fight. As I said in my 1st post, " we want a good wrestler " I can find a Shields up here to fight. Again, I'm not being rude so I hope you don't take it that way. Thanks again sir. Again, no disrespect..

Send me a bout agreement for the Pitzulo fight, that is who I want him to fight. As I said in my 1st post, " we want a good wrestler " I can find a Shields up here to fight. Again, I'm not being rude so I hope you don't take it that way. Thanks again sir. Again, no disrespect..

,,;;;,

does it ever get boring talking to yourself ?

hell no, I once lost twice to Kris Boyden, then beat 6 people he lost to, that never gets old

.;;'.;'.';.

If the MMA gods think we should fight....it will happen, if not I won't lose any sleep over it.

Cool with me as well , I was just pumped up !

I still think you should bring Chad down to fight 10-0-1 Mike Shields and Maybe Chad and Daniel can Make there pro debuts in febuary. Matt Perry this is the only account I have on here so stop trippin and get in the cage with someone and off the computer.

I have fights lined up in january and march I'm kinda doing this thing called training before my fights but thanks for caring Leland.