Solid ammy 155'er in Indiana?

My name is Donald Dummy.....

ok Donald Dummy what ever you say haha.........

ITS ON - it's who you know not what you know!

"THAT" is a double edged sword bro!

Unfortunatly I was unable to makeit down for the January 8 LFC show. How did the Pitzulo-shields fight turn out?

and pitzulander why are you calling out a bunch of 145er's anways lol?

LOL! Pitzulander? Now that's a good one. Who are the 145 though? I believe you're all 155's. Sounds like Mr. Hoover is correct about you Matthew Perry. You're faster to crack jokes than you are to step in the cage. Just an observation though.

well ive had two fights at 145 and 2 at 155 so thanks for knowing everything

my prefered weight class is 145 what Mr. Hoover doesnt know is that i have a full-time class schedule of school that i goto everyday and i have a part time job and on top of all that i train and fight and do grappling tournaments oh and top of that i "crack" jokes on the UG

oh and im not retarded and take fights off a whim like most "fighters" here in indiana im taking it slow one fight at a time im looking long term i want to have longevity in the sport not burn out my body in a year or two but thanks for jumping to your oh so well thought out conclusions lol

Toodles,

Carebear

Touchy, touchy... Take it easy hoss! Sounds like you've got your plate full Mr. Perry, & kudos to you for that:). I checked you on YouTube, you a talented fighter, so I don't blame you for taking it slow. Best of luck to you; comic.:() credit on the " pitzulander " crack, it was funny Indeed.

Yours in sport,
Ballz....

Daniel Pitzulo is making his 145 debut this month in illinois. Just so you know.

Why? I got a message from a reliable source when I was trying to line a fight up between he & chad, saying he walked @ "170" he's a skinny kid, 145 is a terrible idea for him!! Whoever ok'd that cut is an idiot!! Sorry.... Are you his Mgr?

I dont care, just so you know leland

I manage Pitzulo and he has been working to fight at 145, I know he will be ok Dan Has a nutritionist working with him on his diet. If you still want a fight for chad I seen Mike Shields fight in my last show. He has great wrestling also,so lets set it up.

A better question is, why is Pitzulo even fighting amature? He's already beat Jamison, nothing to prove by beating him again. What's the draw in that hero? On 1 point you're correct however, no amature around there will beat him. It's time to move on & test the pro ranks. There, you will find out if he's for real !

My name is Juan Soto, ive been to a few LFC shows, met alot of the fighters, nothing to hide here friend. No disrespect with the hero comment & no distespect to Mr Pitzulo. Sorry you took it that way. That guy is no ammy fighter, that was my only point. Man, you Indiana guys are so sensative. Relax.:)

Matthew Perry - and pitzulander why are you calling out a bunch of 145er's anways lol?

Matt Perry Im droping down as we speek to 145 , so qiut talking smack, you turned down the chance 2 fight me but you still wana talk smack not a good move....thats just how you roll.........

CageCraze - 
ITS ON - it's who you know not what you know!

"THAT" is a double edged sword bro!

Just maken fun of whats going on , trying 2 get a tital fight in the LFC.....thata all ..

That could work for us. We're open to about any dates @ this point. I do appreciate your help sir. Could you put me in contact with his mgmt? We're willing to travel as well & just. Thanks.

Thank you. & best of luck to you & Mr. Pitzulo. I'm sure he's a good one just by seeing his first few.

Yours In Sport,
J. Soto A.K.A. Ballz Magee.

well anyone interested in fighting for the LFC can call me317*652*5874 at anytime. the reason Pitzulo is still Ammy is we want a few titles under his belt before he turns pro. he is the next big thing around here and im making sure he takes his time and makes the right choice. also keep your eye on daniel Blackburn LFC 145 Ammy champ. he is also unstoppable he is 3-0 and will be defending his title against 11-0 Mike shields in april. i'm sure Blackburn wins that fight too. Blackburn is a smaller version of matt hughes in his prime

Balls magee - Why? I got a message from a reliable source when I was trying to line a fight up between he & chad, saying he walked @ "170" he's a skinny kid, 145 is a terrible idea for him!! Whoever ok'd that cut is an idiot!! Sorry.... Are you his Mgr?

Yo Ballz !!! hhaha, thanks for the insult but im the 1 who made the choice, I have a certified nutrionalist helping me , new corner guys helping me (all new crew) new sponsers paying for the extra mile ect.
Ill see you @ the top @ 145!!!!!