Solid ammy 155'er in Indiana?

.';.';.'.;

Thats great hero! I'm sure you'll do great @ 45. No insult though. Where do you see any insult in anything said above? Doesn't matter really.. Best of luck with your cut & your career. I'm sure you'll do fine with it.

I tell you what proving grounds MMA. Get me a bout agreement & I'll gladly bring Chad to your show to beat up Mike Shields. If you guarantee us a fight on your next card with D. Pitzlo? Can you do that?

that's very possible. give me a call my number is in the above posts. we can work out the details.

Unfortunately i dont have a macho ego like the rest of you and could care less what you call me or how you think i "roll" w/e that means and i turned down the fight with you because i wanted someone who would show up and you didnt seem to do that saturday at the kokomo CC show so why train to fight someone who's likely to not show up??

A no show is the worst thing one can be in this game..:( my pursuit to fight Mr. Pitzulo ends here. This is the first I've heard of any no show,& alli need to hear. Take care all, my busness here is done..

I believe some of the guys were from Hoover's camp

What's the story on this Hoover feller? People seem to deeply dislike & avoid him like a plauge.:( hell there's gotta be avillan in every story too! Y.I.S.

people Dont like me cause im Quick to run my mouth. also i have no real formal training in Mma and i came on the scene in 2001 by 2005 my team made a statement. the training i give them works well hints why whe win majority of our fights. also when i started Mma i cut corners and went behind anyone's back to get ahead not knowing how it would effect me later. karma was a Bitch and got me back twice as bad. all my work is now by the book. majority of ppl who bad mouth of publicly are the same ones who ask to fight on my next show. i can't hide my past and Dont try too. as for Pitzulo not fighting in Kokomo was because he was sick his opponent from team battleground didn't show either nor did caleb and mark parish from naptown brawlers didn't either. so lets not just point fingers at my guys when there were others too. mr magee i can have a contract ready when you call. so lets line it up.

I have a great idea. How about Ballz posting his number so others can work with his team. Maybe Hoover can set up something to fight Ballz's guys. Has anyone seen them both of these guys in the same room at the same time? They seem to type and respond back and forth in a similar fashion, usually within an hour or so of each other. Anybody ever met Ballz in person?

Balls magee - Thats great hero! I'm sure you'll do great @ 45. No insult though. Where do you see any insult in anything said above? Doesn't matter really.. Best of luck with your cut & your career. I'm sure you'll do fine with it.

You said whoever gave the OK is an idiot!

Balls magee - A no show is the worst thing one can be in this game..:( my pursuit to fight Mr. Pitzulo ends here. This is the first I've heard of any no show,& alli need to hear. Take care all, my busness here is done..[/quo
1st thing I took the fight with 1 week notice and came down with a 101 temp with a doc excuse, also just 2 prove a point I was going 2 fight jamison back in Sep @ LFC and was hurt bad training, so as soon as I was able 2 fight I got with the match maker and fought Jamison and won, so you both know things hapen in this sport.
All I can do is give it my all & fight my heart out. You also know how people talk smack Im hear "come get some"!!!As far as Ballz , I contacted you 2 months ago and never herd back from you so go talk all you want about "CHAD" & go read what I posted 2 months ago!!! ciao Pitzulo

Best of luck to you:) . I don't think anyone is an idiot, just that you're already a lean 55'r, & you fight strong @ 55. If something isn't broke, why fix it..? Your beef is with Mr. Perry however, he called you a no show. Not I.

Y.I.S.

,;,.;,.;,.;,.,;.

<blockquote>Balls magee - Best of luck to you:) . I don't think anyone is an idiot, just that you're already a lean 55'r, & you fight strong @ 55. If something isn't broke, why fix it..? Your beef is with Mr. Perry however, he called you a no show. Not I. <br /><br /> Y.I.S.</blockquote><br />

Sounds like a genius idea MMA ref, I'll post my # on public forum. Let's all do that. LOL!!! I'll be in contact with your Mr. Hoover this evening & everything will be laid in place for some April beat downs. Thanks for your concern though & hope you'll be there to see it.

Y.I.S.

ttt

blah blah i dont care pudzulo u just don't get it nothing u will ever say will make me fight you so just get over urself and rest up for ur 32nd birthday maybe get an early prostate exam u can never be too careful you dont wanna cut your male for male stripping days short now do you ??

2 talented fighters,the same weight class, slinging mud @ oneanother. Sounds like a good fight..... So...... Why not fight? Curiosity has me;()

He is the exception, not the rule