Some GSP facts

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -
Warzone209 -  Matt Serra Stole GSP's swagger.

No he fought tougher opponents than ever after Serra.

Has faced better competition than any MMA competitor ever.

P4p no.1 Phone Post

His competition got very average aftet he fought Penn. Thats why you were seeing some borinf fights and GSP talk about losing the "fire" or something like that. Phone Post

Infact BJ was a relatively easy fight second time round.

Made him QUIT, noone else could do that to BJ.

GOAT. Phone Post

He needs to fight he has been gone forever but he is the best wrestler ever Phone Post

TheEssence - He also refused to fight Nick Diaz out of fear he would lose his "belt" Phone Post

Wrong. But have a vote down. Phone Post

I love that movie "Blood sport karma" on YouTube. Will make you a GSP fan if you are not already Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

P4p no.1 Phone Post

His competition got very average aftet he fought Penn. Thats why you were seeing some borinf fights and GSP talk about losing the "fire" or something like that. Phone Post

No he fought the top of the welterweight division. ie. toughest division in MMA Phone Post

The combined best wins between Hardy, Kos, and Alves is Kos, Anthony Johnson, Paul Daley and Mike Swick. Shields looked pretty bad at 170. How is that any tougher than who any of the other divisions were fighting? Phone Post

KZTT_HaliChap - 
TheEssence - He also refused to fight Nick Diaz out of fear he would lose his "belt" Phone Post

Wrong. But have a vote down. Phone Post

Consolation prize?

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

P4p no.1 Phone Post

No he fought the top of the welterweight division. ie. toughest division in MMA Phone Post

The combined best wins between Hardy, Kos, and Alves is Kos, Anthony Johnson, Paul Daley and Mike Swick. Shields looked pretty bad at 170. How is that any tougher than who any of the other divisions were fighting? Phone Post

Jon Fitch anyone? No? Phone Post

Warzone209 -  I wanna see GSP come in vs Condit with his singlets and ear protectors .

Hope Condit's wearing his track shoes. Phone Post

I take that back actually Condit is a killer. Phone Post

Warzone209 -  I wanna see GSP come in vs Condit with his singlets and ear protectors .

You do know GSP was never a college wrestler, right?

Man, you say some stupid shit

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

P4p no.1 Phone Post

Highly debatable, and also Anderson would destroy gsp. I don't think gsp will ever really accept the fight he has condit and Diaz and big rig he can say he has to beat first. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

P4p no.1 Phone Post

Jon Fitch anyone? No? Phone Post

After Penn Im saying. Fitch is a stud and GSP completely destroyed him.

Im not trying to hate on gsp, I just dont think his competition has been better than other champs. The division is much stronger now imo Phone Post

Warzone209 -  I can't call GSP #1 P4P when he put me to sleep vs Jake shields...

Now you can compare GSP's fight with Shields and Shields' fight with Hendo(one of the greatest of all time) and maybe respect GSP a bit more. Skillwise GSP can definitely be argued to be the p4p best for sure, he can do it all.

A Flock Of Seagals -
Warzone209 -  Matt Serra Stole GSP's swagger.

Like this faggot. Why isn't he banned? spoiling this place.

I'm pretty sure GSP snatched it right back quite easily. Phone Post

P4p no.1 Phone Post

Yes he may have fought tougher opponents after serra... But...

The careful GSP came out after that fight! Phone Post

You never have anything positive to say.
You are by far one of my least favorite posters on here and I kind of wish you would go away Phone Post

naughtiidawg -

P4p no.1 Phone Post

I thought he looked aggressive against Serra the second time, b.j. The second time and Fitch. Those were all after that fight Phone Post

naughtiidawg -

P4p no.1 Phone Post

People need to realize that defence is part of the game as well as offence. As long as you can give it much better than you are receiving, it is a thing of beauty. Phone Post

Warzone209 - 
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide - 

P4p no.1 Phone Post

stringing together play it safe takedown decisions is not going to land you P4P #1.

Your vote has been cast.

TheEssence - 

He also refused to fight Nick Diaz out of fear he would lose his "belt" Phone Post

puff puff pass