Some GSP facts

Warzone209 -
Leck Brosnar - 
Warzone209 -  I can't call GSP #1 P4P when he put me to sleep vs Jake shields...

Now you can compare GSP's fight with Shields and Shields' fight with Hendo(one of the greatest of all time) and maybe respect GSP a bit more. Skillwise GSP can definitely be argued to be the p4p best for sure, he can do it all.

5 decisions in his last 6 fights. cmon man if i wanted to watch college rassling ill put on ESPN highlights of Karelin.

Further proof of troll status. Anyone who actually knows who Karelin is knows that he did not do "college rassling"...he was an international competitor. Phone Post

Warzone209 -  Matt Serra Stole GSP's swagger.

Gsp ended serra's relavence to the sport Phone Post

flip_guard -
naughtiidawg -
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -

No he fought tougher opponents than ever after Serra.

Has faced better competition than any MMA competitor ever.

P4p no.1 Phone Post

Yes he may have fought tougher opponents after serra... But...

The careful GSP came out after that fight! Phone Post

People need to realize that defence is part of the game as well as offence. As long as you can give it much better than you are receiving, it is a thing of beauty. Phone Post

Im not downing GEORGIE at all... Im just saying he fought smart before SERRA touched his chin! After that, he fought a lot more smarter than before! Phone Post

Once tested positive for self tanning lotion

TheEssence - He also refused to fight Nick Diaz out of fear he would lose his "belt" Phone Post

0/10 Just pitiful. Phone Post

Warzone209 -
Glovegate - 
Warzone209 - I can't call GSP #1 P4P when he put me to sleep vs Jake shields...

Good thing nobody gives a fuck what you think.

I'm sure GSP vs Shields was the first live event you ever watched anyway. Welcome to the sport, douchebag.

I got AFN means i get all PPV's free..I've seen more mma in a year than you prolly have in your lifetime.

Blah blah blah, I watch more MMA than you, blah blah blah. Doesn't stop you being a prick though does it? Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -

No he fought tougher opponents than ever after Serra.

Has faced better competition than any MMA competitor ever.

P4p no.1 Phone Post

His competition got very average aftet he fought Penn. Thats why you were seeing some borinf fights and GSP talk about losing the "fire" or something like that. Phone Post

Average after Penn? Most if the guys he fought after Penn would more than likely beat Penn at WW Phone Post

cool

Ok, guys, there isn't much dirt on this guy so I'm not sure thid qualifies as dirt but ...

When GSP was younger he was a huge Quebec separatists and a very vocal member of the Bloc Québécois.

The Bloc Québécois for people who dont know is a political party based in the province of Quebec, obviously, and they want Quebec to seperate from Canada & be an independant country instead of being part of Canada.

Honestly GSP is more well rounded than Silva. Has a complete game and dominates fighters in their best discipline. He also is smart enough to find weaknesses to capitalize on.
GSP p4p #1

Every body that fights GSP says the same thing "he has no heart, I am going to rough him up and make him quit in the later rounds". After the first round they all go into survival mode, even Sheilds asked his corner if he should pull guard. Another thing is that when your opponent is fighting to survive you have to take big chances to finish which GSP doesn't do. Fitch was the ony person to try and push the pace on GSP and how did that work out for him. 

Same ol' cliche faggots (warzone) hatin on the riddum cause their sexual advances were spurned

those are great stats. if he's able to win about 8 more fights, he'll likely take over the GOAT title.

Until Bones takes it over in 2016.

Warzone209 -
Glovegate - 

I'm sure GSP vs Shields was the first live event you ever watched anyway. Welcome to the sport, douchebag.

I got AFN means i get all PPV's free..I've seen more mma in a year than you prolly have in your lifetime.

Don't you have a Jon Jones thread to run back to? Phone Post

TheEssence - He also refused to fight Nick Diaz out of fear he would lose his "belt" Phone Post

Quite possibly one of the dumbest thing ever said on the UG. Phone Post

Doctor NPD -
Jaybrone - 

Quite possibly one of the dumbest thing ever said on the UG. Phone Post

He is TheEssence(OfStupidty)

I assume you mean "Stupidity" Phone Post

Warzone209 -  I can't call GSP #1 P4P when he put me to sleep vs Jake shields...

Ever seen a Jake Shields fight that didnt put you to sleep? Phone Post

TheEssence - 

He also refused to fight Nick Diaz out of fear he would lose his "belt" Phone Post

Put the bong down

Warzone209 -
Glovegate - 

Hahaha

Warzone, I hope your joking... I've watched more mma than you... LOL...

You're a tool Phone Post

You gotta be kidding me!? Phone Post

GSP is a special kind of fighter. He is the #1 p4p G.O.A.T. His skill set is second to none. There isn't a fighter in the world who can andle' hiz riddum.

Nick Diaz has a poor track record vs wrestlers. Georges has the best wrestling in MMA and excellent top control. GSP WINS VIA SUPERIOR WRESTLING! Phone Post