Some GSP facts

Dookieshoes - GSP is a special kind of fighter. He is the #1 p4p G.O.A.T. His skill set is second to none. There isn't a fighter in the world who can andle' hiz riddum.

Nick Diaz has a poor track record vs wrestlers. Georges has the best wrestling in MMA and excellent top control. GSP WINS VIA SUPERIOR WRESTLING! Phone Post

The GOAT fighter with 2 UFC losses? Anderson Silva holds that title you delusional little boy. Phone Post

Essence of Homosexuality look at Anderson's Record again. You giant douchebag you. Phone Post

It's incredible that he has beaten every opponent Phone Post

George's St. Pierre - 22 wins 2 losses 0 draws

Anderson Silva - 32 wins 4 losses 0 draws Phone Post

Could be a great fighter. By this inability to finish fights and "fight smart" has cost him. Phone Post

I think the men to beat GSP at WW he hasn't even fought yet. He is signed an scheduled to fight one of them, and that be Carlos Condit. The other ones are Nick Diaz, Martin Kampman and Nate Marquardt. If any men at that division were to beat him, its one of them 4. And he hasn't fought any of them to date. Without them, he could never be GOAT.

Anderson defeats GSP. If the bigger Chael Sonnen couldn't do it, the midsized GSP CAN'T do it. Phone Post

C'mon, GSP is a better fighter than Chael Sonnen. That's a ridiculous analogy. Phone Post

Dookieshoes - George's St. Pierre - 22 wins 2 losses 0 draws

Anderson Silva - 32 wins 4 losses 0 draws Phone Post

What's their respective UFC records again? Phone Post

MadmanGadman -
naughtiidawg -
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -
Warzone209 -  Matt Serra Stole GSP's swagger.

No he fought tougher opponents than ever after Serra.

Has faced better competition than any MMA competitor ever.

P4p no.1 Phone Post

Yes he may have fought tougher opponents after serra... But...

The careful GSP came out after that fight! Phone Post

I thought he looked aggressive against Serra the second time, b.j. The second time and Fitch. Those were all after that fight Phone Post

Two lightweights and a blanket with no power, and I wouldn't call being so scared of a lightweight that you blatantly cheat is being all that aggressive. Phone Post

Dookieshoes - C'mon, GSP is a better fighter than Chael Sonnen. That's a ridiculous analogy. Phone Post

More well rounded maybe, but chael sonnen would run through gsp if they met, just way too big Phone Post

and like I said earlier in this thread gsp will find any reason not to fight Anderson, Freddie roach has already started finding them, Phone Post

I always found GSP not having a degree being weird, he seems to be intelligent enough to get anything he wants, maybe he just focused 100% on MMA from the get go I guess.

Warzone209 -  I can't call GSP #1 P4P when he put me to sleep vs Jake shields...

He fought with one eye! You are the worst poster on this website damnit

Find a new hobby other than trolling people. It's old Phone Post

You forgot the fact where he is and always will be better than Nick Diaz Phone Post

TheEssence - He also refused to fight Nick Diaz out of fear he would lose his "belt" Phone Post

Phone Post

SoupCan - You forgot the fact where he is and always will be better than Nick Diaz Phone Post

Nope, you're sadly mistaken.. The difference is, people actually give a fuck when Diaz fights. Phone Post

TheEssence -
SoupCan - You forgot the fact where he is and always will be better than Nick Diaz Phone Post

Nope, you're sadly mistaken.. The difference is, people actually give a fuck when Diaz fights. Phone Post

Oh they do?

These people must all be from Stockon and unable to afford the ppv Phone Post

FinestScotch - Interesting fact - GSP hasn't finished anyone since Jan 31, 2009.

Almost up to 4 years without a finish.

He could have been merciful and finished the early. Instead he chose to beat them so badly for 5 rounds that they needed months of recovery. Phone Post

A Flock Of Seagals - One of the greats no doubt, no matter how many people want to discredit him for being unable to finish he is dominant.

Only going to be one GSP, Anderson, Fedor and people need to start appreciating before he/they retire (yes i know Fedor has retired)

We need to start appreciating a guy who couldn't beat a blind fighter? Who was that guy GSP fought where he closed his eye, I think it was koscheck. How do you not KO a blind fighter, who can't see punches coming from his left side? WTF?

When he retires, only canada will care.

FinestScotch -
Nexuscrawlers - 
FinestScotch - Interesting fact - GSP hasn't finished anyone since Jan 31, 2009.

Almost up to 4 years without a finish.

He could have been merciful and finished the early. Instead he chose to beat them so badly for 5 rounds that they needed months of recovery. Phone Post

Ah yes. He beat Jake Shields so badly that GSP has been out since April '11.

Oh yeah, I forgot shields tore GSPs acl, what a jerk. Phone Post