Some guys just don't get..........

Fair enough thembones.

Girth ---

I'm not a pot and I wasn't trying to make a thread so that I can debate like crazy. It was just meant to send out a congrats to the BJJ black belt.

I have a friend who is in his quest for his BB. He's a brown right now and has been training for a long time.

This thread was more trouble than it was worth, for sure.

Carry on gentlemen.

I've been a Blue belt for four years been training for 10 and have finished 5 pro fights with a sub and for sure don't even know the tip of the iceberg yet.

I think getting a blue belt in one year is kinda funny myself....You probably don't train with Rodrigo Vaghi.

^sure whatever makes you feel better.
- es

Really?

I came to this forum because I wanted to avoid the likes of people like you.

Your presumptious snobby attitude is old and played out.

Since the point of this thread has been clarified for a few days now, you have yet to cease being a prick?

So who's the hypocrite? Why can't you add some valuable insight since you seem to think you are better than me?

"You are dumb ass. A prick and a hypocrite are 2 totally different things. I'm really not sure WTF you are thinking."

It would help your case greatly if you stop confusing yourself...What exactly is your reasoning for arguing with me?

"a thread that gives credit to BJJ BB's is cool when worded correctly, a hypocrytical guy who is constantly wrong (You) and can't admit it is not."

This thread wasn't addressed to you. Do not respond if you don't like it. Plain and simple.

Yup, I'm so wrong, lol...that you have resorted to trying to call me names.

What are you like 12? Grow up and move on with your life?

How was I wrong? You misinterpreted what I said, can't handle it and now have to try to save face by trying to argue with me, LOL...Somehow, in your little mind, that makes ME wrong?

ummm, okay buddy.

"I think getting a blue belt in one year is kinda funny myself....You probably don't train with Rodrigo Vaghi."

I have been training religiously since I started. I actually trained at a no-gi school for a little while, but it wasn't really Brazilian jiu-jitsu.

I also have a friend (the same brown belt that I referenced before) who was giving me private lessons and helping to teach me a bunch of stuff.

I spent a lot of time researching and learning the game, so all that may have contributed to why I got my Blue Belt in under a year. I actually got the belt in 8 months. I've been blue for 7 months now.

I think it's kind of silly that guys would dismiss what I have to say in terms of giving congratulations to the coveted Black Belt simply because I am a blue belt.

Thanks Furacao.

=)

Yeah, because some guy who doesn't know me makes that post...LOL.....MUST be true then right?

I think it easily sums up how presumptious you are.

Move on with your life kid.

"A BB is a BB, I don't care if it is jiujitsu or shotokan"

That was probably the lamest thing I have read here all year - thanks.

It is simple. You come on to a thread with a combination of arrogance and condescendence. That's fine. There are plenty of people in the world that act like this and I'm okay with that.

Here we are 4 pages later and you are still going on and on and on.....I still don't get what your problem is with me.

You say I'm "wrong" but all I have given on this thread is an opinion. By nature, an opinion really can't be wrong. So how am I wrong again?

"Not my post but it pretty much sums up this thread."

This statement is very arrogant without justification for being able to do so because you do not know anything about me or anything I've ever commented on.

Some guy writes that statement and that's enough for you to dismiss anything that I've stated which happens to be an opinion and a display of respect for black belts everywhere?

I'm still not sure what your point is or where you are trying to go with this whole thing of yours.

LOL...

I must be "horrible" at arguing because you say so right? I think you are mistaken at what's been going on here...Let me clue you in...I'm not arguing, I'm trying to peacefully get you to drop your "point" and move on. If there was an actual debate then you'd see my skills surface. But much like catty arguments with women, you have no point, but rather just want me to admit that I'm wrong for something YOU did. Sorry bud, not going to happen.

Re-read your first post in response to this thread. Then re-read subsequent posts. Did you ask for clarification? NO. You thought you understood what was being said, were absolutely wrong, and now I have to apologize for you?

In your quest of greatness, you overlooked the very thing you have requested.

I agreed with thembones who stated the exact thing that you say is the problem. Re-read those posts and maybe you'll understand that the whole thing was already resolved and stated.

If you don't understand something, then ask. Simple.

"and then cried when the same was done to you (dumb ass)."

Actually, I "LOL'd" at you.

You have yet to make any sense.

It's a rather simple concept.

"If" you are confused or don't understand something, then perhaps you should ask for a little clarification before you go off on a tangent that has nothing to do with the original post.

I know that whenever I come across something that may not make any sense to me, I always ask for the author to please explain what it is that he's trying to say.

Why is that so hard for you?

Completely wrong on all accounts.

"This line alone proves that you dont always ask for clarification as you typed above"

This sentence is not in reference to a thread. It is an opinion of your catty and presumptuous attitude. Therefore, it completely nullifies anything you have to say on the matter. My other statement was specific to threads where I was confused in the beginning.

LOL @ having to explain the simplest of concepts to you.

It's pretty obvious what you did. It is also pretty obvious what kind of "guy" you are too.

LOL...

Please explain how I'm "wrong" and we can just move on.

Hint: You can't

By nature an opinion cannot be wrong and that is all I have offered on this thread.

Now if we were discussing factual events, places, and/or things and I had given out incorrect information, then I would have admitted it a long time ago.

I have before.

You are obsessed about me being wrong, without me actually being wrong dude.

Please explain how I'm wrong then? What is wrong about giving congratulations and respect to black belts?

Please list my argument or my point and then give evidence as to how I am wrong.

You are really "stretching" here buddy.

"I think that you live in a very factual/literal world. Is that assumption correct?"

No, that is incorrect.

and FYI, an opinion, technically can't be wrong, as long as you back it up.

From a moral standpoint, obviously, anyone with a heart and care for humanity would say that Adolf Hitler was wrong. However, millions of his followers felt like he was right.

Either way, what he did was murder them, which is against the law. His opinion of them can be whatver he wants.

He and his followers murdered millions of people. That is wrong.

If you are implying that I am a hypocrite, then please explain how I am one?

Also, you failed to answer my previous question about how making a thread about the respect that a BJJ Black Belt deserves is wrong.

G-Vader: "10 years in the mat pimping game and you think it will be 10 more before you reach the top? You need to work on the pimp hand IMO."

I do, every day.

GF2000: "The Mat Pimp, where do you train at, what belt are you, what are the strengths and weaknesses of your game?"

Relson Gracie Jiujitsu Academy, Honolulu, Hawaii. My strength is my top game, especially side control. My weakness is my guard, which is way below my expectations.

"Making a thread about the respect that a BJJ Balck Belt deserves is not wrong IMO."

Finally we agree on something.

"All I am asking is that do you believe being a hypocrite(using the definition I gave) is wrong."

I don't like the way hypocrites lead their lives but many people choose to live their lives in many different ways that I do not agree with.

I would say exactly what I already stated.....verbatim.

"I don't like the way hypocrites lead their lives but many people choose to live their lives in many different ways that I do not agree with."