Some ideas to improve the UFC

get rid of Buffer, Rogan, Anik, Brittney and old “shit on my plastic chest” and tell me that you love me.
Stop blowing the budget on garbage cunts like that, give the fighters more dough.
Let Bisping and DC know their on a short notice, they’re getting lazy and entitled, keep Felder and Cruz but get more actual sports
announcers to back them up.
But just fuck Rogan and his kinky black guy fetish right off and that other disgusting show boat “bachelor” Buffer wanker, who should get the fuck right out of there as well.
greedy scum, like pigs at a trough.

3 Likes

They should have an openweight hardcore title. They electrify the fence, no DQs, no decisions.

1 Like

Don’t need to have a match like that every event but maybe like 5-10 a year.

Do proper walkouts, get a ramp and a screen and let them do whatever gimmick they want.

1 Like

Get rid of the UFC shorts. Go in the other direction let fighters wear whatever they want, if someone wants to fight in a GI let them. If they want to put sponsors all over their gear or even tattoos let them. If the women want to fight topless let them.

3 Likes

Which brings me to my next point. Topless ring card girls.

2 Likes

I do agree with OP get rid of the oldies. Ring card girls should be retired at 30. Crazy that you have an almost 40 year old woman as ring card girl she must have some real dirt on Dana.

1 Like

Allow kicks and stomps to downed opponent.

3 Likes

I’m down with all this shit. Press go

Especially putting dc on notice. Needs to do some work

1 Like

Run 8 person one night tournaments with huge prizes for newcomers. You don’t need to do this for guys who are ranked but unranked guys let them make a name for themselves super quick.

1 Like

Target 6 fights a year instead of 2-3 fights a year.

1 Like

I don’t mind the venum kit but I think every champion and and title challenger should get a signature series with their own shorts and shirt style

2 Likes

I don’t get it.

Anyway Dana if you’re reading this you can PM me your email and I’ll send you my invoice.

Also I’d give all contracted fighters an incentivized yearly salary. Enough to cover all their camps etc on top of their purses. They would just have to meet some kpis like min number of fights per year, maintaining weight and health etc

3 Likes

Get rid of weight cutting like ONE did.

2 Likes

They’ve gotten lazy and complacent. They’re obviously compromised, Arianny should be careful, she should just retire quietly and not leave anyone worried that she might blab.
Rogan is just doing this to get free money and more views with his creepy, gay whispering voice that he puts on in his podcast.
Dc sucks,
The whole fucking product needs rebranding

3 Likes

Agree

3 Likes

You had me at “shit on my chest.”

3 Likes