Something Shady....

Can anyone enlighten me on what someone could do to a wrap to give an advantage?
I figured someone from the commission would witness the wrap taking place.

speaking of shady, have they released the results of last night's drug testing yet?

Will the real slim shady please stand up, please stand up.

"not saying he's cheating, but" wtf yes you are . Jocks.... They have poor use of logic Phone Post

ashleigh11 - speaking of shady, have they released the results of last night's drug testing yet?

Feelin' HOT HOT HOT Phone Post

One blanket not covering for another...hmmmm

UGCTT_painbringer - 

team ceasar gracie are FULL OF VICTIMS

ffs

excuses excuses excuses

they are the Bernhard Goetz of fight teams

Jake Shields - I just checked GSP's gloves and the wrap looked shady...now commission won't let me back. Been trying to for the past 30 minutes.... Not saying he's cheating but wtf?!

But I thought GSP hit like a girl?? Phone Post

Aj14o -
Jake Shields - I just checked GSP's gloves and the wrap looked shady...now commission won't let me back. Been trying to for the past 30 minutes.... Not saying he's cheating but wtf?!

But I thought GSP hit like a girl?? Phone Post

Maybe his wraps were suffering from a "Lloyd Irvin" and everything was just too soft. Phone Post

Maybe Jake needs to start eating meat....all the vegetables are messing with his head. Phone Post

Jake Shields is selling wolf tickets.

Why did Nick rip his wraps off during his post-fight interview? They usually keep them on until they're backstage.

figure four - when not sure...gsp seems to resort to cheating...
with penn it was the grease...now some shady wraps...

will this be an asterisk fight again?

You uneducated fool....are you crazy in your head?

Kevin Arnold - Shields lost to GSP despite poking him in the eye bad enough to pretty much take away the vision in one of his eyes. He just got popped for PED's. His boy Diaz went on to lose to GSP hours after he started this thread. How could Shields possibly think this move would do anything but make him look like a massive whining sore losing douche?
Seiously, these Caesar Gracie guys just don't get it, at all.

Jake figured, "Hey, if I can put an asterisk on my OWN career... I'll bet I could do it to GSP as well!"

Can we vote Jake down?

I think everyone should give Shields and Team C. Gracie extra point for this excuse. It is pretty refreshing after the greasing threads. Definitely creative.

But at the end of the day GSP proved it's still true today, as it was years ago, when he said:

"No one can 'andle my riddum"

darrenm - I think everyone should give Shields and Team C. Gracie extra point for this excuse. It is pretty refreshing after the greasing threads. Definitely creative.

But at the end of the day GSP proved it's still true today, as it was years ago, when he said:

"No one can 'andle my riddum"

How is this a fuckin excuse retard he said hes not implying he was cheating and this was made before diaz lost. Phone Post

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in sports, this camp's jealousy of GSP's success is glaring

ChaosOverkill - 

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in sports, this camp's jealousy of GSP's success is glaring

Agreed. And you know Jake is never gonna come back here to address it. He's just gonna make cryptic references in interviews.