Something Shady....

Does anyone else kinda get a Scientologist vibe from Cesar Gracie's cult?

Things are not so good at the Cesar Gracie camp.

- Jake Shields: lost to GSP.
- Nate Diaz: lost to Henderson
- Nick Diaz: lost to GSP.

And now Gilbert Melendez will face Henderson. Things don't look good for Cesar if he also will lose.

Excuses all the time from your camp. You win you act like your gods u lose u cry foul play. Just stop and carry yourselves like warriors please Phone Post

Benson is gonna dominate Gil IMO.

LOAN VIPER - 

What did Jake piss hot for? Phone Post

Something Shady....

Haven't read this thread, but this is OMA using Jake's account, right?

Fucking unbelievable.

He beat you, he beat Nick and he'd beat Gil if Gil was a 170er.

Get over it, he's the champ. Show some professionalism. Phone Post

Maybe they should start wrapping Shields' fingers to his palms

Jive Turkey - Maybe they should start wrapping Shields' fingers to his palms

This Phone Post

Pre-emptiveStrike

Nick fails another test.

in

Jive Turkey - Maybe they should start wrapping Shields' fingers to his palms

Awesome. Phone Post

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax - 
darrenm - I think everyone should give Shields and Team C. Gracie extra point for this excuse. It is pretty refreshing after the greasing threads. Definitely creative.

But at the end of the day GSP proved it's still true today, as it was years ago, when he said:

"No one can 'andle my riddum"

How is this a fuckin excuse retard he said hes not implying he was cheating and this was made before diaz lost. Phone Post

Because he's the fuckin one who signed off on the handwraps in the first place.  And apparently he was so concerned about his friend Nick, that he thought coming to the UG to sabotage GSP was the first thing he should do as opposed to getting to the bottom of it. 

I know when I have real life issues, the first thing I do is come to post a thread on the UG or OG.

He signed off on what wraps?? He said he noticed a problem and they didnt even let em go back in after he noticed it hence the posting.... and he twittered retard then copy and pasted it to the ug. Phone Post

Sub a dub. Phone Post

UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax -
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax - 
darrenm - I think everyone should give Shields and Team C. Gracie extra point for this excuse. It is pretty refreshing after the greasing threads. Definitely creative.

But at the end of the day GSP proved it's still true today, as it was years ago, when he said:

"No one can 'andle my riddum"

How is this a fuckin excuse retard he said hes not implying he was cheating and this was made before diaz lost. Phone Post

Because he's the fuckin one who signed off on the handwraps in the first place.  And apparently he was so concerned about his friend Nick, that he thought coming to the UG to sabotage GSP was the first thing he should do as opposed to getting to the bottom of it. 

I know when I have real life issues, the first thing I do is come to post a thread on the UG or OG.

He signed off on what wraps?? He said he noticed a problem and they didnt even let em go back in after he noticed it hence the posting.... and he twittered retard then copy and pasted it to the ug. Phone Post

Dana said that Jake was the representative from Nicks team that observed GSP's hand wrapping.

He then signed off stating that he witnessed the wrapping.

A bit later, he started saying that they looked suspicious.

It was just head games. Phone Post

Good too see those mysterious hand wraps helped take Diaz down at will

lesnar911 - Jake, since you don't close your hands while punching, do you even bother having someone wrap your hands?

legit lol

Are we allowed to bash fighters now? If not then theres tons of people posting here that should probably be warned/banned.

Disappointed in Jake for not returning to thread.

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

Disappointed in Jake for not returning to thread.

this