Something Shady....

Jake, I will give you a jar of gypsy tears. Use them wisely.

LOL at Shields

He seems to have been doing it for a while. I found this old film in a dusty attic.

On the box it said: Jake Shields Investigates The Shady

Has Jake elaborated on this at all?

Smellde Gluve - 

He seems to have been doing it for a while. I found this old film in a dusty attic.

On the box it said: Jake Shields Investigates The Shady

HA! Isn't that Arianny's sweet naked ass I see?

Subbed for lates Phone Post

Hee hee hee, these fucking guys

Man up, take the loss, move on...

It's embarrassing. Phone Post

thebasher - LOL at Shields

Lol at yourself.
Your name says it all Phone Post

Maybe Jake was frozen from vote downs. Phone Post

Shady when fighters poke eyes balls during fights too Phone Post

Jeon Sa - Maybe Jake was frozen from vote downs. Phone Post

Yep probably within 5 minutes after making this stupid ass thread Phone Post

Low is low. Phone Post

Leghound - 

speaking of something shady, what did you test positive for jake?

heeelllloooo

Why was Jake checking his gloves in the first place? I would think opposing teams would be kept far from one another leading up to the bout. Phone Post

That's a long way to go for little payoff....

KZTT_FawkingxD -

That is wonderful! Phone Post

sincitydc - 

Why was Jake checking his gloves in the first place? I would think opposing teams would be kept far from one another leading up to the bout. Phone Post

It falls under some code of conduct where a cornerman can check his guy's opponent out.

It looks like Jake has disparaged the integrity of this practice and should be banned from cornering if this is how he's going to conduct himself. Posting slander on the internet with no proof or explanation is not professional at all.

Ok, look guys, there is an athletic commission in Quebec, you cant do what you want...

I'm a mma coach and i cornered guys here in Quebec.

There is rules about the lenght of gaz you can take.

When you do the taping, you MUST have a 'blue guy' (that's how wecall them here) right after you. He will stay right behind you the entire time you do the taping.

When you are finished, he will 'sign' the taping, so you cant alterate it. Look, you cant even go outside the dressing room after the taping, if you need to go to bathroom and go out of the dressing room, you have to ask to the 'bue guy' and he will follow you to the bathroom!!

When the fight time is comming, they(blue man) will put your glove on and verify if the 'signature' is on the taping and not alterate and tape your wrist with blue or red tape (ducted tape) for the right corner color.

So Shield is a clown.