Something Shady....

Sherlock Shields!

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Jake's best friend pulled off the biggest MMA troll of all time and has posted from his account before. I am calling it that this isn't Jake. Yaaay! Phone Post

Randy "Stinks Like a Fart" Marsh - 

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Jake's best friend pulled off the biggest MMA troll of all time and has posted from his account before. I am calling it that this isn't Jake. Yaaay! Phone Post

And the result has been a lot of negativity towards Shields from fans.

If that was OMA on Jake's account, he isn't much of a friend.

I wouldn't wish that kind of "friend" on my enemies.

But that entire camp makes me scratch my head anyway with the shit they pull.

you know its on his twitter aswell?

and he hasn't deleted it?

^ And Jake talked to Dana about the whole thing.

It was him. 

FearTheClown -
Randy "Stinks Like a Fart" Marsh -  Not sure if this has been mentioned but Jake's best friend pulled off the biggest MMA troll of all time and has posted from his account before. I am calling it that this isn't Jake. Yaaay! Phone Post

Pretty sure the same friend set up a Facebook and Twitter for Jake. I could be wrong but if my memory is surviving me correctly that was the case. All of this is a hunch on my part. I don't really know one way or the other. Phone Post

dogfb -

It was him. 

How do you know they talked? Phone Post

dogfb -

It was him. 

1 - you could see Jake crouched down talking to Dana on tv.
2 - Dana said he came and spoke to him.

shady thread

Do a thread search on threads created by Jake Shields. He has a similar posting style to our beloved troll. He even signs them on one thread Jake Shields (Midwestern Champ of World) - Not OMA Phone Post

Rees23 -
dogfb -

It was him. 

They could have been talking about anything. Did Dana say what they were discussing? Phone Post

YouCantHandleMyRiddum - 

Sherlock Shields!

If OMA was truly his friend he would step in front of this train for Jake and lie and say that it was him because he just destroyed his reputation in 1 thread

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
Rees23 -
dogfb -

It was him. 

They could have been talking about anything. Did Dana say what they were discussing? Phone Post

Yes Dana addressed it at the post fight press conference.  As did GSP.  He said their camp was standing at his dressing room door yelling at him and accusing him before the fight..  He said they were trying to play mind games.

Randy Marsh please go watch the post fight press conference. There are links all over the place go watch it. It is addressed pretty well by Dana and GSP and even Nick says something about it.

Rees23 -
dogfb -

It was him. 

Watch the press conference. Both Dana and GSP discussed this.

FearTheClown -
Randy "Stinks Like a Fart" Marsh -  Not sure if this has been mentioned but Jake's best friend pulled off the biggest MMA troll of all time and has posted from his account before. I am calling it that this isn't Jake. Yaaay! Phone Post

Pretty sure the same friend set up a Facebook and Twitter for Jake. I could be wrong but if my memory is surviving me correctly that was the case. All of this is a hunch on my part. I don't really know one way or the other. Phone Post

If you take a second to think about it

even if this guy is on Jake's mma.tv AND Twitter account (a stretch of the imagination already)

don't you think Jake would have deleted the tweet by now?

told the public that the posts didn't come from him?

its been 2 days since the event so he has had plenty of time to do both if what you're saying was right

Randy "Stinks Like a Fart" Marsh - Do a thread search on threads created by Jake Shields. He has a similar posting style to our beloved troll. He even signs them on one thread Jake Shields (Midwestern Champ of World) - Not OMA Phone Post

He posted on his twitter too. Phone Post

FearTheClown -
FearTheClown -

If you take a second to think about it

even if this guy is on Jake's mma.tv AND Twitter account (a stretch of the imagination already)

don't you think Jake would have deleted the tweet by now?

told the public that the posts didn't come from him?

its been 2 days since the event so he has had plenty of time to do both if what you're saying was right

Pretty sure his best friend who orchestrated the Kimo hoax setup both of those accounts for him. Also, Jake has left up stuff that was posted by "him" that seemed really out of character for years. Every time I see him post I wonder if it is really him. I could be wrong. I'll go watch press conference. Phone Post

meco24 -
Randy "Stinks Like a Fart" Marsh - Do a thread search on threads created by Jake Shields. He has a similar posting style to our beloved troll. He even signs them on one thread Jake Shields (Midwestern Champ of World) - Not OMA Phone Post

He posted on his twitter too. Phone Post

I know but I swear I remember hearing his bestie(guy who orchestrated Kimo hoax) set that up. I could be wrong and will be first to admit if I am. Phone Post