Sonnen: I will mow Silva down like autumn wheat

ZugZug - 
MMApostle - Chael will never be able to do what he did the first time again. Healthy Anderson would completely fuck him up. He had his chance and he blew it.
Lol @ healthy.

Tito will start winning once he gets "healthy" again, right?
The difference is that Silva didn't even NEED to be healthy to win, lol

"Fact is, Sonnen made him look like an amateur and that's why you hate him."

An amateur who triangle choked the shit out of him and made him give up.

He made Anderson look like dogshit for 23 minutes. Who else has done that?

Who else has done that and choked in every championship match he's every had?

The greatest fighters of all time finish fights. Spider was losing to Chael and pulled out an amazing sub. I love how Chael thinks he won this fight. I look at it as a fighter who had his best performance since he lost his virginity on prom night and still couldn't finish.

I don't get how people can discredit what Chael did by saying "Anderson took Chael's best for 4 and a half rounds and still tapped him! Chael doesn't deserve a rematch."

Chael imposed his will on Anderson for 23 minutes. He made Anderson his bitch for 23 minutes. Anderson pulled off the sub and was the clear winner, but Chael deserves another fight.

Jesus Kicked Me, This I Know -  As soon as he clears himself with the athletic commission and the federal government...

His suspension is nearly up, and since when does criminal trouble stop you from fighting?

UFC fighters get arrested and keep going left and right, ask Rampage.

Epic Fail Chael is the biggest douchebag in MMA history.  His delusional rantings are sooo played out.  Keep MMA Legends name out your f*cking mouth litte balls roid boy!

Pure white trash!!! STFU Chael u shit talking piece of trash. Stop using PED`S and stop laundering money and stop practicing politics in the octagon. Try winning the belt and becoming a real champion before u talk SHIT!!!!!!!!

People can say what they want about Chael, but it nice to see someone who has no fear of Anderson. Everyone else that Anderson fights has lost before they even step in the cage. You know that win or lose, Chael is putting up a fight.

Have he and Bisping been training together?  He thinks he beat Anderson, Bisping thinks he beat Wand.  Or maybe he's part British.

funniest part about Sonnen is he is serous. 

Didn't Sonnen used to be a fighter or something?

Poor irrelevant Chael.

He taps before the championship rounds. Phone Post

Clipsburgh - I think Chael should be the last person to talk about exploiting weaknesses.

What he said

GROUCHY SMURF - 
K-Dub-"T" -  "We're gonna need a bigger 'roids..........."

Racist and fighter bashing imo

Sonnen was taking a legal pill, perscribed by a doctor. The problem was they said he didn't disclose it

Sonnen will beat his ass down again. Pussy armbar. Sonnen knocked Anderson down 3 times

LOL.

Kirik, ban this troll.

Chael couldn't make it out of the first round AND piss clean. Heck, this time he might get stopped in the first and fael the test again. The Great White Hype has nothing for The Spider. Anderson could be as messed up on drugs as Filho, and he'd still submit Fael in the middle of talking to the Jolly Green Giant about Astrology.

You had your chance Chael, you choked big time in the end, then you got caught cheating.....you are no longer at the front of the line, a much more well rounded better version of you called GSP is next, then Okami.  Maybe in the meantime you can avenge that past loss to Maia or beat up this 'husk' Belfort.

Anderson is scared of Chael

TTT.
Chael and GSP will both destroy Anderson.