Sonnen: I will mow Silva down like autumn wheat

AuzzieOsbourne - 
brownchickenbrowncow - You Chael nuthugging douchebags are ridiculous. The dude landed like one punch on Silva that was in anyway significant. The rest of the time he just layed on top of him and held him down for dear life.

Chael is a shit talking bitch. I am normally the most respectful person I know towards fighters, but Fael is scum that has talked a lot of shit on some of this sports legends.

Fuck the d bag and fuck his rematch. Go get prison raped, homie.
landing the most strikes in an mma match in history equals laying on dear life for you? Silva is tough, but sonnen gave him a beating of a lifetime

and i dont know about you but I'm an honest no-BS guy that would rather deal with an honest douche like sonnen (who is actually a nice guy that helps ppl out and just trash talks to sell ppvs)than a two-faced sneaky fag like AS
Did you just mention 'honest' and Chael Sonnen in the same sentence? Give me a fucking break. You're just making up shit as you go along. He fucking LOST. LOST. 

AuzzieOsbourne - 
brownchickenbrowncow - You Chael nuthugging douchebags are ridiculous. The dude landed like one punch on Silva that was in anyway significant. The rest of the time he just layed on top of him and held him down for dear life.

Chael is a shit talking bitch. I am normally the most respectful person I know towards fighters, but Fael is scum that has talked a lot of shit on some of this sports legends.

Fuck the d bag and fuck his rematch. Go get prison raped, homie.

landing the most strikes in an mma match in history equals laying on dear life for you? Silva is tough, but sonnen gave him a beating of a lifetime

and i dont know about you but I'm an honest no-BS guy that would rather deal with an honest douche like sonnen (who is actually a nice guy that helps ppl out and just trash talks to sell ppvs)than a two-faced sneaky fag like AS

Pretty sad when you're roided and "landing the most strikes in an MMA match in history" and giving someone a beating of a lifetime and still can't even open a little cut on your opponents face, and then you lose. That alone proves he can't beat Silva and does not deserve a rematch IMO. Silva would sub him even faster if his rib wasn't hurt.

Chael is too funny, I love this guy! Phone Post

Chael is such a piece of shit. Not only does he lose, he does it while juicing. The dude is a pathological liar and lowlife. Phone Post

Anomonis - People demonize Chael like he is pure evil or something, simply because he kicked Silva's ass for 22 minutes. You're giving him the attention he wants, he wins. Plain and simple. He never used roids, his fraud was not anywhere near what some exaggerate it to be, it's just the fact he outstruck and dominated Silva that inspires hatred.

First of all, I think Ryo Chonan is the fucking man and he actually did beat Anderson. so there goes that dumb shit theory of yours.

Second, Fael landed one lucky shot that was worth a damn. Everything else was weak worthless punches. Silva actually landed the best strike of that fight with an amazing elbow no one seems to remember.

I do not consider lay n pray to be domination. I never fucking will.

omg did he just call Vitor a husk..lmao

Sonnen= greatest villain the sport has ever seen

HM
Mur
Mike Kyle
Lindland
lee murray

Anomonis - People demonize Chael like he is pure evil or something, simply because he kicked Silva's ass for 22 minutes. You're giving him the attention he wants, he wins. Plain and simple. He never used roids, his fraud was not anywhere near what some exaggerate it to be, it's just the fact he outstruck and dominated Silva that inspires hatred.

Chael isnt pure evil, he is just an obnoxious douchebag who talks shit on real legends of the sport and real champions, unlike himself.

But the best reason to dislike Fael is because hes a little poosy. Fael "the keyboard warrior" Sonnen. When Wand is right in front of him he bows down, but as soon as he gets behind his keyboard hes talking shit.

Oh and how can you trash NOG.

Pure evil, no.

Pure douchebag, hell yessss.

Im with Abe here, sick of this guy already. LMAO at the guy calling Sonnen honest. All he does is talk shit. I think the most honest we've seen him is when Wandy punked him in the car and he didn't say boo. He then of course talked shit from a safe distance. I guess alot of honest guys have federal laundering cases AND get caught juicing, that just screams honest to me, just like Lincoln. LOL at you for following this no bjj having chump. And Vitor would cave his face in too. Id like to see that fight before he gets an auto-rematch.

Chael is an idiot but he takes the rematch Phone Post

Didn't Chael say before he would rather fight Silva than Vitor because Vitor was a better fighter? Now hes talking shit about him? Guys retarded

If I rolled tractor into a wheat field and it came to a dead stop on top of the wheat for 24.5 minutes....I'd buy a new tractor. Just saying.

People hatin on Chael for being entertaining as hell

GROUCHY SMURF - 
K-Dub-"T" -  "We're gonna need a bigger 'roids..........."

Racist and fighter bashing imo

Sonnen was taking a legal pill, perscribed by a doctor. The problem was they said he didn't disclose it

Sonnen will beat his ass down again. Pussy armbar. Sonnen knocked Anderson down 3 times

I dont think he knocked him down once, you worthless troll fuck

Im noticing a trend here. A whole buncha 10'ers are all over Fael's nuts.

How he even continues this charade with a straight face is beyond me.

His only chance at beating Anderson is a 5 round decision. Thats 25 minutes for Anderson to KO or sub him.

Does anybody give a fuck about what Sonnen says anymore? NO This guy should just shut the fuck up already and deal with his other issues.

id put big money on Chael in the rematch..

even if the fight were in Brasil.

this time Chael White Devil Sonnen pulls it together and GnP TKO's him.

Roid ragin or not, couldnt care less, this is the Pro's

You mean pussy triangle that hes tapped to 4 times already in hes career? Silva crushes him inside 2 rounds next time around.

K-Dub-"T" -  "We're gonna need a bigger 'roids..........."

LOL!

Dun Dun, .....Dun Dun,.........

Chael will never be able to do what he did the first time again. Healthy Anderson would completely fuck him up. He had his chance and he blew it.