Sonnen: I'm going to take three of Machida's teeth

I saw an interview where Chael disclosed a little known fact. When he was younger he was a boxer as well. He had a conversation with his father over whether he was going to pursue becoming an Olympic fighter or a wrestler. Obviously he chose wrestling but he does has some decent hands. Machida won't have an easy time with him.

Also - Chael is far more intimidating than the vast majority of gangsters. Take away their weapons and place them in a one on one fight and most of them are revealed wussies. Chael is a ferocious machine.

Markos - 
Samoanpowr - 
Markos - 
original kriner - The only way he stays relevant is trash talk, not by winning fights. Liar,cheat, and Thief. Phone Post

LOL at this stupid as statement.

He just fought for the title

Beat 2 top contenders AND one of the toughest guys in the division

Loss Anderson Silva Title Fight

Win Nate Marquardt

Win Yushin Okami

Win Dan Miller

he hardly needs to talk trash to stay relevant you dumb bitch.

he talks trash to mentally break down his opponents AND because unlike 95% of the UFC fighters he has charisma

EAGLE STATUS son, hes no damn turkey
He is pretty one dimensional if "choking in title fights" is a dimension.  Or "cheating" is a dimension.  Or "lying while he's cheating" is a dimension.  Or "lying after he gets caught cheating" is a dimension.  Or "losing while he's cheating" is a dimension.  Or "being a scam artist" is a dimension.  Or "being a convicted felon" is a dimension.  Or "having a fight won and finding a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory" is a dimension.

Wait, you're right, he IS multi-dementia-nal.

when did i call him multidimensional dipshit?

and how did he cheat, when he got excused for TRT

the only thing you have to hate against him is his mortage deal which was wrong. i'll admit that, but that has nothing to do with fighting.

i thinks its funny that people will find any reason to hate this guy.
LOL@ "finding any reason" to hate Chael.  As if he's a saint and people drum up shit to throw at him. That is funny shit.

You didn't say he was multi-dimensional; I was just on a rant.

He cheated because both Test 1 and Test 2 came back positive for.  The commission upheld the fine and the suspension; they just reduced the original term from 1 year to 6 months.  He still got caught cheating.  He still got suspended.  He still paid the monetary fine.

So the reasons to not like him are:

1. He cheated

2. He lied about cheating

3. He's a convicted felon

4. He talks shit poorly

5. He was talking shit WHILE he was cheating

Reasons to like him are:

1. He came so close to winning against Anderson and STILL found a way to not win

2. He chokes in title fights

3. He is a good example for kids of how NOT to conduct yourself

He's probably going to 205 because he's so far propped by the TRT that he won't make 185 very easily right now.

LOL at Chaels statement

Fucking "Gold, Jerry, Gold"

Should been a stand-up comic

Ihearyabuddy - meh..chael looked like a bitch in that van with wandy.

vivid imagination on him though

Looked like a bitch indeed.

"Sure" "OK", LOL

American Gangster now Chael?

Sans - 
MichaelMeyers - Chael is the new Tito, only even less talented and more one dimensional.

Yeah the NCAA champion wrestler who owned Anderson on the feet is one dimensional.

Yeah, he totally Knocked Anderson out and put on a striking clinic...oh wait...he layed on him like he does to everyone.

Jenny Wishbone - His trash talking is epic. Always amusing to read.

I'm sorry you're an easily amused mental midget.

I always think his trash talk will wear thin and it never does, hilarious calling Lyoto a can and an easy first fight back Phone Post

SociallyPublish -  You guys take Chael way too seriously....he's putting on an act, just try to enjoy it.

btw he would be fucking epic in the WWE

EXACTLY! Before the Silva fight I used to get all worked up as well, but then I really realized that its just a character he does. Love him or hate him, find him funny or just annoying, chances are you'll tune in to his next fight

K-Dub-"T" - 

Who's the mental midget when you feel compelled to complain in every single Chael Sonnen thread? He's having the exact affect on you that he wants. The persona is a schtick to get people to pay attention to his fights and you fall for it hook, line, and sinker.

I'm entertained by chael keep it coming Phone Post

Willin - 
K-Dub-"T" - 

Who's the mental midget when you feel compelled to complain in every single Chael Sonnen thread? He's having the exact affect on you that he wants. The persona is a schtick to get people to pay attention to his fights and you fall for it hook, line, and sinker.
I'm sorry you took my bait, hook line and sinker. Midget.

You lot are reacting exactly they way Chael wants you to.

Puppets on a string.

You will tune in when he fights though, wont you?

McBottery - I don't understand how anyone doesn't find Chael funny as hell.

original kriner - Man he sucks..... Phone Post

This Phone Post

People need to stop taking shit so seriously. Chael obviously doesn’t believe everything he says. He is just talking, and most of what he says is pretty funny. Like him or not, the guy is amusing.

Honstly I cant believe this fight is actually gonna happen seams like a joke. Not only will machida win but he will knock out Sonnen in the first round worst than he did Couture in the second. Couture is in every aspect better than a steroid free sonnen. Couture hung in so well with Machida for the first round better than I think anyone expected. Machida should be fighting a top 5 lhw fighter at this point. I think that he should have had the title shot before Rampage since Rampage is slowing down and losing his power. If anyone can beat Jones its gonna b Machida imo

Chael's trolling skills are insane.

player101 - Chael's trolling skills are insane.

PFP champion of trolling...

You can tell who has the maturity and intelligence of a teenager by their interpretation of Wands little talk w Chael in the van

If you expected Chael to get mad and argue with/try to fight a guy on crutches, while being videotaped, you are a fucking idiot
He played it like an intelligent adult, he ignored the macho 3rd grade chest thumping bullshit and tried to turn it into a way to make money

"I'm Brock Lesnar, I'm Brock Lesnar..."